Author Topic: Democrat: ‘Mueller knows far more than people think’  (Read 675 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat: ‘Mueller knows far more than people think’
By Josh Delk - 12/30/17 01:57 PM EST

Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu (Calif.) warned on Saturday that special counsel Robert Mueller "knows far more than people think," pointing to a new report on the Trump campaign's alleged dealings with Russia.

Lieu pointed to a Saturday New York Times report that found former Trump campaign foreign adviser George Papadopoulos inadvertently triggered the FBI's investigation into Russian collusion by reportedly drunkenly spilling to an Australian diplomat details of Russians possessing Democratic party emails.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366876-democrat-mueller-knows-far-more-than-people-think
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democrat: ‘Mueller knows far more than people think’
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 08:40:56 pm »
I'm not sure I grasp the relevance of this story.  Of course Mueller knows a lot about the Washington players, he was the former head of the FBI.  He'd have to be drop-dead stupid not to know things, and he's not drop-dead stupid.  He's just a liar about what he knows.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 08:42:37 pm »
I'm not sure I grasp the relevance of this story.  Of course Mueller knows a lot about the Washington players, he was the former head of the FBI.  He'd have to be drop-dead stupid not to know things, and he's not drop-dead stupid.  He's just a liar about what he knows.

That makes him a very dangerous man. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 08:59:16 pm »
That makes him a very dangerous man.

You get no argument from me.  I wonder if anybody would thing I flipped if I went to LA via Omaha?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 09:06:40 pm »
Lieu is a clown.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 09:08:03 pm »
You get no argument from me.  I wonder if anybody would thing I flipped if I went to LA via Omaha?

Kick old Green Teeth in the Knee?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 09:21:53 pm »
Kick old Green Teeth in the Knee?

Now THAT was a very dangerous man.  He voted for George McGovern for President...I bet he even has a commie flag, tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.  A real snake in the grass.
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 09:25:48 pm »
And the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West, too.  Or, to put it more concisely:  Duh.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 10:04:17 pm »
Now THAT was a very dangerous man.  He voted for George McGovern for President...I bet he even has a commie flag, tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.  A real snake in the grass.

His real crime was tearing Roy Moore Stickers off Of the Bumpers of cars.  Er.... George Wallace I mean.