Author Topic: Melania Trump is making a key mistake that makes her less admired than Michelle Obama  (Read 1913 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump is making a key mistake that makes her less admired than Michelle Obama

Business Insider
Kate Taylor
Dec 28th 2017 3:12PM

Michelle Obama placed second in Gallup's poll of the most admired women in the US, while Melania Trump earned the No. 8 spot.
    Trump has received backlash for wearing expensive outfits, which can make her seem out of touch with Americans.
    Obama, meanwhile, used her fashion choices to represent social and political initiatives.

Michelle Obama trumped Melania Trump in winning over the hearts of the American people.

On Wednesday, Obama earned the No. 2 spot on Gallup's poll of Americans on the woman living anywhere in the world they admire most. 7% of the Americans polled said they admired Obama more than any other woman.

The No. 1 spot went to Hillary Clinton, whom 9% of Americans said they admired the most.

more
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/12/28/melania-trump-is-making-a-key-mistake-that-makes-her-less-admired-than-michelle-obama/23318959/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who cares? These things are nonsense controlled by Liberals.

I don't care who you are, there is no way in hell that washed up drunk loser, Hillary, is the most admired woman in America. The Leftists can write all the headlines they want to, I will simply never believe that.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:44:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Obama became famous for her appreciation of Target and J.Crew fashion during her time as first lady.

She sure did.   000hehehehe

I don't think Melania needs to lose any sleep over this ... or change a thing.   ^-^

Offline aligncare

I’ve prescribed patients lumbar belts that were more fashionable than that thing around Obama....plus, they wore it better.

Offline goodwithagun

Where’s the pic off Mooch in the silver dress that makes her look like the Chrysler building?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Melania just seems to lack that exuberant flair for spending other peoples' money on herself?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline RoosGirl

Where’s the pic off Mooch in the silver dress that makes her look like the Chrysler building?

Are you talking about this ugly thing?

Or this one?

Or this one?

Or this one?

Offline goodwithagun

Or this one?

Or this one?

Or this one?

While those are all vomit inducing, the really bad one was the Oscar presentation from the White House @RoosGirl
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

I think it was the clown suit that made Michelle so popular.

I mean.............. who doesn't like clowns, right??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

I think it was the clown suit that made Michelle so popular.

I mean.............. who doesn't like clowns, right??

Right!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Right!

Well, I like ya. But you kinda went a little heavy on the foundation there.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline musiclady

Right!

Zackly what I'm talkin about.

Who can resist a face like that??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline RoosGirl

Well, I like ya. But you kinda went a little heavy on the foundation there.

That's me when I wake up in the morning.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Melania Trump is making a key mistake that makes her less admired than Michelle Obama

OH PLEASE .....

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh kids. Did any of you bother to check out the source material this Commie whore at BI is using to spin this yarn? It is a crock of total shit Gallop poll that defies logic and reality......

http://news.gallup.com/poll/224672/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-retain-admired-titles.aspx

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

Survey Methods

Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Dec. 4-11, 2017, with a random sample of 1,049 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 70% cellphone respondents and 30% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.

BTW Gallop doesn't do Presidential election polls anymore because they don't know how to poll even close to accurately.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh kids. Did any of you bother to check out the source material this Commie whore at BI is using to spin this yarn? It is a crock of total shit Gallop poll that defies logic and reality......

http://news.gallup.com/poll/224672/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-retain-admired-titles.aspx

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

BTW Gallop doesn't do Presidential election polls anymore because they don't know how to poll even close to accurately.

@Frank Cannon Nobody cares about that.  We've all taken the opportunity to make fun of Michelle again.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Oh @Frank Cannon

The title screams commie whore.

Not sure it explains my craving for a Naked Chicken Chalupa, though.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ConstitutionRose

Who cares? These things are nonsense controlled by Liberals.

I don't care who you are, there is no way in hell that washed up drunk loser, Hillary, is the most admired woman in America. The Leftists can write all the headlines they want to, I will simply never believe that.

I remember it was Sister Teresa for many years.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Or this one?

Or this one?

Or this one?

That pants thing is worse than ugly, it's hideous.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Silver Pines

Or this one?

Or this one?

Or this one?

@RoosGirl

Always hunched over and standing like a pig just ran between her legs. 

Silver Pines

Last I heard, Melania Trump was pretty well-liked.  This sounds like over-dramatized wishful thinking.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
First ladies—unless you're Hillary, and that should say how much of a sleazeball Hillary is to be a first lady as disliked as she is—are pretty well-liked.

Michelle Obama is liked because she's associated to the Obama cult of personality. Never mind the fact that her hackneyed attempt to "healthify" school lunches left kids starving, all the while, her husband's administration was spiking food stamp usage through the roof, which is directly linked to poorer food decisions.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Can anyone please explain, what this is? or what it is supposed to be?

She is wearing a fabric 'church bell' around her waist.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:33:26 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Mrs. Trump could wear a burlap sack and still look classy.  Michelle on the other hand could put on a Dior gown and look like a sack of potatoes.

I think the author might be a tad jealous she doesn't look as good as Mrs. Trump.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look at those arms, man. Seriously, look at those biceps, Damn! That women could arm wrestle me anytime.

That is one 'hunk' of a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU