Author Topic: Trump targets Amazon in call for postal service to hike prices  (Read 8411 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump targets Amazon in call for postal service to hike prices
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2018, 03:21:54 am »
All this chatter about UPS.

I can't understand why anyone would bother with them when for a few percent more you can get it done with FedEx.

I haven't used UPS since my first experience with FedEx 30 years ago, nor will I ever go back.

Far Superior Service. Well worth the tiny diff in price.

We just had a miserable experience with Fed Ex.  They said they wouldn't send packages to PO Boxes, but the package was going to a family member via diplomatic pouch.

The guy on the phone didn't get it when we told him that it wasn't actually a PO box.   As it turned out after a second call, and the fear that we would have to send the box via the USPS and pay for shipping for something already paid for, someone finally told us that Fed Ex would do that for us and ship for free if we took the package to our local Fed Ex office.

It was a royal mess.   I'd pick UPS any day after that fiasco...
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Trump targets Amazon in call for postal service to hike prices
« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2018, 12:51:03 pm »
"Whadaya mean the Goblet was worth a hundred bucks?  It wasn't worth nothin', it was broken."

I guess he choose poorly.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."