Author Topic: Nunes blasts DOJ, FBI for 'failure' to produce records relating to anti-Trump dossier  (Read 575 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nunes blasts DOJ, FBI for 'failure' to produce records relating to anti-Trump dossier
John Roberts
By John Roberts, Alex Pappas | Fox News

Exclusive - House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes is blasting the Department of Justice and the FBI for its “failure to fully produce” documents related to an anti-Trump dossier, saying “at this point it seems the DOJ and FBI need to be investigating themselves.”

In a Thursday letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein obtained by Fox News, Nunes expressed frustration that information and witnesses subpoenaed by the committee in August related to the so-called Steele dossier had not yet been turned over. The salacious dossier includes unverified allegations about President Trump's connections with Russia that he has denied.

“Unfortunately, DOJ/FBI's intransigence with respect to the August 24 subpoenas is part of a broader pattern of behavior that can no longer be tolerated,” the California Republican wrote to Rosenstein.

Nunes demanded that all records – and available dates for witnesses to testify – be provided to the committee by Jan 3.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/28/nunes-blasts-doj-fbi-for-failure-to-produce-records-relating-to-anti-trump-dossier.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Related topic, which I probably should have posted here in Politics instead of Current Events.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,296973.0.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 02:58:09 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is a vey knotty problem.  How does the house vote to cut the budgets of the DOJ, FBI, and our intelligence agencies?  This one is going to have to be dealt with by the president I'm afraid.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien