Author Topic: Trump sent fewer Mexicans home from US in 2017 than Obama in 2016  (Read 10472 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump sent fewer Mexicans home from US in 2017 than Obama in 2016
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2017, 09:08:07 pm »
Thank God you've grown since then, though.  Right?   :silly:

Right!  I learnt when to stop drinking, before I puke. :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #201 on: December 30, 2017, 01:09:18 am »
I am not trying to be the *speech police* far from it.

Some words ARE disgusting and uncalled for.

It's not easy running a forum...some words some find offensive while others don't...who decides is a good question...at TBR it's me.

@mystery-ak

Absolutely Myst. You, and the Mods do a great job. It is tough running a fair forum, I ... have some experience in that.  Long hours, much patience...little credit. Lost friends.

Sorry about delay responding, I too am under the weather... day 4 now. Please Lord... let me enjoy the OU beatdown of Georgia. Would love to have energy to fire up the smoker.

As to substance, yes.. it would be nice if every word could engender fuzzy feelings. They don't. My problem was language manipulation is part of what the left does well..with coercion. It moves the Overton window.. that is .. it only allows discussion on the terms of what language and ideas are "proper".

Such is how "Gay" has become .."Bake The Cake".  Heck, now it is being considered homophobic to actually type out "Homosexual" in some circles.

Anyway, I know that is not the path/reason you are on. This is a place ..quite unusual in it's freedoms. You are why.

Thank You, and I hope you are feeling better.

A Simple Bricklayer

P.S. Besides, I know you know I know... a few choice acronyms.  :laugh:

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2017, 01:56:42 am »
@mystery-ak

Absolutely Myst. You, and the Mods do a great job. It is tough running a fair forum, I ... have some experience in that.  Long hours, much patience...little credit. Lost friends.

Sorry about delay responding, I too am under the weather... day 4 now. Please Lord... let me enjoy the OU beatdown of Georgia. Would love to have energy to fire up the smoker.

As to substance, yes.. it would be nice if every word could engender fuzzy feelings. They don't. My problem was language manipulation is part of what the left does well..with coercion. It moves the Overton window.. that is .. it only allows discussion on the terms of what language and ideas are "proper".

Such is how "Gay" has become .."Bake The Cake".  Heck, now it is being considered homophobic to actually type out "Homosexual" in some circles.

Anyway, I know that is not the path/reason you are on. This is a place ..quite unusual in it's freedoms. You are why.

Thank You, and I hope you are feeling better.

A Simple Bricklayer

P.S. Besides, I know you know I know... a few choice acronyms.  :laugh:

Good to see you post again...hate to lose you... 8888mistltoe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34