Author Topic: Sheila Jackson Lee’s Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Queen’  (Read 659 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sheila Jackson Lee’s Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Queen’

Benny Johnson
Reporter At Large
4:42 PM 12/27/2017

Sheila Jackson Lee has been a congresswoman for over 20 years. However, she acts far more like an arrogant monarch than a humble servant of the people.

The Texas Democrat has regularly abused her power and position to demand and receive special treatment from private companies, demean and harass subordinates, and reap untold benefits of being “The Queen.”

When her abusive behavior comes to light, Jackson Lee often claims her opponents are racist.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/27/sheila-jackson-lees-long-history-of-being-an-entitled-queen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's probably no way to get rid of her outside of redrawing the Congressional district that elects her again and again...

Offline anubias

I never cease to be amazed that somebody as bereft of brain matter as she is a sitting member of the US Congress.

Online goatprairie

I never cease to be amazed that somebody as bereft of brain matter as she is a sitting member of the US Congress.
For a Democrat being absent brain matter is a primary qualification.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

It actually helps if you do only as you are told 100% of the time. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

@goatprairie
@Bigun

One would think this one would be even embarrassing to the Democrats.