Author Topic: New Trump Exec Order Targets Clinton-Linked Individuals, Lobbyists And Perhaps Uranium One  (Read 536 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
zerohedge
Tyler Durden
Dec 27, 2017 7:41 AM

[excerpt]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-27/new-trump-executive-order-targets-lobbyists-clinton-linked-individuals-and-perhaps-u

The Trump Administration quietly issued an Executive Order (EO) last Thursday which allows for the freezing of US-housed assets belonging to foreign individuals or entities deemed "serious human rights abusers," along with government officials and executives of foreign corporations (current or former) found to have engaged in corruption - which includes the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, and corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources.

Furthermore, anyone in the United States who aids or participates in said corruption or human rights abuses by foreign parties is subject to frozen assets - along with any U.S. corporation who employs foreigners deemed to have engaged in corruption on behalf of the company.

In fact, anyone in the world who has "materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material or technological support for, or goods or services" to foreigners targeted by the Executive Order is subject to frozen assets. 
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

While I understand the goal is a noble one, I wonder if some abuse could become part of this EO?

The 4th Amendment is pretty clear it is a right to not be unduly subject to seizure of assets, in spite of it being done regularly by the IRS.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington