Author Topic: Howard Dean: Trump is running a 'criminal enterprise out of the White House'  (Read 710 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howard Dean: Trump is running a 'criminal enterprise out of the White House'
By Rebecca Savransky - 12/27/17 08:16 AM EST

Former Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean said President Trump is "running a criminal enterprise" out of the White House.

During a segment an MSNBC host said Trump is "constantly vacationing to promote his own properties."

"The promotion is extraordinary. There hasn't been a president in my lifetime that's done anything like this," Dean said in response.

"In the beginning, the constitutional business about the emoluments clause, which is you're not supposed to take foreign money to influence your policy, it didn't bother me, I thought it was a far-flung argument — I'm not an attorney."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366550-howard-dean-trump-is-running-a-criminal-enterprise-out-of-the-white
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
New dem talking points:

--too much vacation and golf
--promoting own properties
--criminal enterprise
--add your own. Check with Jeff Flake for ideas.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 08:54:19 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Oceander

Offline RoosGirl

Like running guns to Mexico?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Waiting for the Dems saying he's colluding with space aliens to take over the world.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Howard Dean:
Trump is running a 'criminal enterprise out of the White House'

Scream it out, Howard.
Scream it!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Waiting for the Dems saying he's colluding with space aliens to take over the world.

"We will hang the last Republican with the UFO (unbelievable eff-ing obfuscation) we sold them."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd say Dean's losing his marbles, but I don't think he had them in the first place.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd say Dean's losing his marbles, but I don't think he had them in the first place.

I would go so far to say the man is marbleless.  He is so far past having lost them he thinks he still has marbles.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is just simple projection. Democrats/Liberals do it all the time. Really all the time.

Crazy Aunt Nancy, who forgets her name and doesn't know what year it is, says that Trump is mentally unfit.
Antifa fascists claim to be against fascism, and they will beat up or kill anyone who disagrees with that.
Hillary and her supporters claim that Trump 'colluded' with Russia, even though Hillary received 150 million dollars from Russia to approve Uranium One.

When you hear a Democrat make a charge against a Republican, you can be sure they are only describing what they themselves have done or are doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.