Author Topic: Chris Wallace: ‘Republicans could lose up to 40 seats in House’  (Read 724 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Blacksphere
by Kevin Jackson
Dec 24, 2017

Chris Wallace: ‘Republicans could lose up to 40 seats in House’

Did Chris Wallace get a medical marijuana prescription? What is this man smoking?
While appearing on Shepard Smith Reporting, Chris Wallace promoted “fake news” narrative of doom and gloom for the 2018 election.

He pointed to recent Democratic wins in the Virginia gubernatorial election and the Alabama Senate special election.

“You see a very energized Democratic voter base, especially among suburban women, young people, minorities,” Wallace said.

“We’re an eternity away, it’s 11 months away, but this is going to be a tough election for Republicans,” he said. “And obviously, any effort of the president to pass his agenda would really be put in jeopardy were Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats to take back control of the House.”

(more)
https://theblacksphere.net/2017/12/chris-wallace-republicans-could-lose-up-to-40-seats-in-house/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

Well hell Chris, why not just lay it all on the line.  They *could* lose 239.

Offline Frank Cannon

Load of shit to fill air time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would say it's whistling past the graveyard to laugh at Wallace at this one.  If the Pubbies fumble the ball constantly as they did in '17, and if the economy stalls, I think 40 is a conservative estimate.  There will be an even higher level of media pile on that usual.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As many talking head so called 'pundits' have said, it is much too early to make statements like this except for propaganda purposes. It is very unlikely that Wallace actually believes this. But he said it anyway in an attempt to generate a narrative.

The world could be a completely different place 11 months from now. Who knows what may happen? More than that, one would think that the Democrats would have learned their lesson by now. Dems are fixated on the fallacious idea that by projecting that the Republicans will lose, the Republicans will lose. We learned with Hillary that the opposite of this is true.

The entire Democrat structure, polls, media, talking heads, everybody, kept telling the public the Hillary was guaranteed a landslide victory. The effect of this barrage, was that may Democrats did not vote because they thought Hillary had a lock anyway, so why bother?

And here they go again. Doing exactly the same thing that potentially lost them an election last time. If the Dems want to project themselves as the inevitable landslide victors of 2018, I think that is Great! I mean we know it is not true. If they want to convince their base that there is no need to vote (again), that can only help our side.

Keep doing what you always do Dems. So far, it has worked out great for us. LOL
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The Blacksphere
by Kevin Jackson
Dec 24, 2017

Chris Wallace: ‘Republicans could lose up to 40 seats in House’

Did Chris Wallace get a medical marijuana prescription? What is this man smoking?
While appearing on Shepard Smith Reporting, Chris Wallace promoted “fake news” narrative of doom and gloom for the 2018 election.

He pointed to recent Democratic wins in the Virginia gubernatorial election and the Alabama Senate special election.

“You see a very energized Democratic voter base, especially among suburban women, young people, minorities,” Wallace said.

“We’re an eternity away, it’s 11 months away, but this is going to be a tough election for Republicans,” he said. “And obviously, any effort of the president to pass his agenda would really be put in jeopardy were Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats to take back control of the House.”

(more)
https://theblacksphere.net/2017/12/chris-wallace-republicans-could-lose-up-to-40-seats-in-house/

This is good news.  The guy with a permanent sneer on his face has been wrong almost as much as I have.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.