Author Topic: GOP Senator Says Trump Rallies Reflect ‘Spasms of a Dying Party’ — James Woods Flattens Him  (Read 2128 times)

Offline anubias

Confirmation bias.  The same sophomoric error liberals make when they listen to their actors. 

Flake is a sitting Senator who is considering retirement; that’s very far from being a failed senator.  And what made Reagan great was the time he spent learning about politics and practicing politics, which Mr. Woods does not appear to have done to the same degree.

Flake is retiring as he knows he will be primaried.

As for sophomoric, that gave me a chuckle.   :whistle:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
So an actor knows more about the internal dynamics of the GOP than does a sitting GOP Senator?  Talk about confirmation bias.

Unfortunately, James Woods is a logical intelligent actor.  He is not typical of actors.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

Unfortunately, James Woods is a logical intelligent actor.  He is not typical of actors.

Rats know this, but like to pretend otherwise.  It’s just what they do.

Offline endicom

...reduce partisanship and allow more legislation to move forward.[25]"

Moving the taxpayer backward. No thanks.

Oceander

@Oceander
If racism isn't an issue here then why did you bring it up?   

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Since you asked:  because truth_seeker is a racist who relies on offal like the Bell Curve and IQ text score differentials in a pathetic attempt to rationalize his racism. 

Oceander

The confirmation bias is as strong here as it is at a typical liberal hangout. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Since you asked:  because truth_seeker is a racist who relies on offal like the Bell Curve and IQ text score differentials in a pathetic attempt to rationalize his racism.

@truth_seeker

In case you missed this crap.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker

Yeah, because I read and understand science and books, including one by a well known, well regarded author, citing frequently duplicated findings. Findings which offend only liberals and social justice warrior types.

Because I studied intelligence and aptitude testing, during my military service. I later studied statistics. Most recently I have studied DNA, Epigenics, etc.

You know, something beyond contemporary non-scientific "feel good," stuff.

I started to respond, but dropped it. Christmas Eve we hosted the Martinez and Fernandez families at my home.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"There is no doubt. That guy joined the wrong Party for his political views."

Perhaps Mr. Flake is going to become an Arizona replay of "Jumpin' Jim" Jeffords....

Oceander

@truth_seeker

What are you, the neighborhood tattle tale?  Truth_seeker is quite capable of finding that on his own.  No doubt he'll excuse himself, once again, as a brilliant student of "just the facts" and how blacks are clearly genetically inferior to whites because they have lower IQ scores.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
240b wrote:
"There is no doubt. That guy joined the wrong Party for his political views."

Perhaps Mr. Flake is going to become an Arizona replay of "Jumpin' Jim" Jeffords....

Flake could jump over going Independent step and just go straight to Democrat. He's already donating to the Democrat Party, so he is almost there already.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.