Author Topic: Was the Steele Dossier the FBI’s ‘Insurance Policy’?  (Read 447 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

National Review
by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY   
December 23, 2017 4:00 AM

Clinton campaign propaganda appears to have triggered Obama administration spying on Trump’s campaign.

The FBI’s deputy director Andrew McCabe testified Tuesday at a marathon seven-hour closed-door hearing of the House Intelligence Committee. According to the now-infamous text message sent by FBI agent Peter Strzok to his paramour, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, it was in McCabe’s office that top FBI counterintelligence officials discussed what they saw as the frightening possibility of a Trump presidency.

That was during the stretch run of the 2016 campaign, no more than a couple of weeks after they started receiving the Steele dossier — the Clinton campaign’s opposition-research reports, written by former British spy Christopher Steele, about Trump’s purportedly conspiratorial relationship with Vladimir Putin’s regime in Russia.

Was it the Steele dossier that so frightened the FBI? I think so.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454909/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-investigation-steele-dossier-hillary-clinton-campaign

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Obama campaign paid 972K to the same law firm that hired Fusion at the same time the Clinton campaign and DNC did. I think there was collusion between the three to nuke the Trump candidacy, but I also suspect deep down Obama knew Hillary may not win, so he created a bogus document to justify using the law enforcement institutions of govt to officially investigate the Trump team.

There was severe criminal abuse of the system by the Obama admin and their sychophants for partisan gain. After Mueller is done finding nothing, a new investigation needs to begin into the matter.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 04:45:49 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.