Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren, JFK’s Great-Nephew Looking To Take On Trump In 2020  (Read 1166 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Daily Caller
ROBERT DONACHIE
1:18 PM 12/25/2017

A handful of prominent Massachusetts Democrats are looking to stop President Donald Trump from winning the White House again in 2020 and the list has more than a few notables.
Trump’s approval rating has fallen steadily since April and has plateaued at roughly 39 percent since November. Despite a recent legislative victory with tax reform and a number of judicial appointments, four Massachusetts Democrats believe they can take on Trump and defeat him in the 2020 election cycle.

1) Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts

Warren is adamant that her focus is on her re-election campaign for her Senate seat in 2018.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/25/elizabeth-warren-jfks-great-nephew-looking-to-take-on-trump-in-2020/
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 01:47:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Oh swell.  Two losers.  Warren appeals largely to fringe feminist radicals and outside of Massachusetts, I doubt anyone wants another Kennedy in the White House.  So far, it looks like the Dems don't really have anyone worthwhile for 2020.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Elizabeth Warren is JFK's great nephew??

Who knew!
Let it burn.

Offline Frank Cannon

The great-nephew of late President John F. Kennedy, Joe Kennedy is a member of the state’s congressional delegation.

LOL. Some Masshole thinks being a state rep is a stepping stone to the Presidency?

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Who knew!

And who knew the Kennedy's are part Native American's. I thought they were Irish.  :rolling:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The great-nephew of late President John F. Kennedy, Joe Kennedy is a member of the state’s congressional delegation.

LOL. Some Masshole thinks being a state rep is a stepping stone to the Presidency?
No. He thinks being a Kennedy is a stepping stone to the Presidency. Unfortunately for him, if history's any indication, it's only a stepping stone to an untimely demise under mysterious circumstances.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

No. He thinks being a Kennedy is a stepping stone to the Presidency. Unfortunately for him, if history's any indication, it's only a stepping stone to an untimely demise under mysterious circumstances.

The Kennedys think laws (civil, criminal, gravity, physics, etc.) don't apply to them. They think they are invincible -- do what they want and get away from it.  Laws are only for the "little people." 

Online Right_in_Virginia

Of course JFK's great-nephew is looking to take on the President in 2020.  It is *the* perfect time to bring out a Kennedy.   :laugh:

Oceander

:silly:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I believe that Warren and her supporters are delusional if they think she could be President. The fact is, she will be damn lucky to keep the job she has, if she can hang on to it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

IMHO as long as the dems have 2 vice chairs (perez/ellis) that are diametrically opposed in the direction each want to take their party they will continue to flop around like a fish out of water even taking into consideration their recent successes in Virginia and Alabama.  Fortunately for the GOP they are much more screwed up than we (I use that word loosely) are. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   IMHO as long as the dems have 2 vice chairs (perez/ellis) that are diametrically opposed in the direction each want to take their party they will continue to flop around like a fish out of water even taking into consideration their recent successes in Virginia and Alabama.  Fortunately for the GOP they are much more screwed up than we (I use that word loosely) are.

Perez and Ellis have some sort of power sharing arrangement?  I thought it was just Perez.  Doesn't really matter, either drives the Party into some unsustainable direction.

Looked it up.  There are a number of "Vice Chairs," and Ellison isn't one of them, he's a "Deputy Chair," a position I'd never heard of.  I don't know if it's higher or lower than the Vice Chairs,
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I believe that Warren and her supporters are delusional if they think she could be President. The fact is, she will be damn lucky to keep the job she has, if she can hang on to it.

She has voter appeal to the far left, gays and females.  I think she could very well be their nominee.  She becomes the nominee and I do see her as a threat ... she runs with a Kennedy or a Castro ... she may just surprise you. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nobody ever accused the Dims of having an imagination.

They can't get a Clinton back in the WH,so they are going to roll out their "heavy weapon",a fake Indian or a fake human.

Put "Kennedy Hair" on a mannequin,name it "Kennedy",and it would automatically get 75 percent of the Dim vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Who knew!

@Ghost Bear

Well,I had a suspicion that in addition to being a Indian,she was also a Kennedy and a male in her spare time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!