Author Topic: Congressional Hispanic Caucus ROASTS Sen. Chuck Schumer Over 'Immigration Cave'  (Read 512 times)

Offline corbe

Congressional Hispanic Caucus ROASTS Sen. Chuck Schumer Over 'Immigration Cave'

Rep. Luis Gutierrez and others wanted a government shutdown.

By Emily Zanotti  December 24, 2017

The House Congressional Hispanic Caucus, including outgoing Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), surprised Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) as he packed up to leave for his holiday weekend late Friday, storming his office and personally chastising him for failing to cause a government shutdown over the DREAM Act.

According to The Washington Post's Ed O'Keefe, the entire 31-member caucus showed up at Schumer's door demanding an opportunity to meet with Senate leadership to discuss why Democrats had given into Republicans, passing a temporary funding extension without demanding the president cave on the DREAM Act, authorizing illegal immigrants to stay in the country indefinitely.

<..snip..>

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25045/congressional-hispanic-caucus-roasts-sen-chuck-emily-zanotti
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Awe!  Hard to hold onto the illegal vote.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Only Republicans can cause government shutdowns.  Don't these people watch TV?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.