Author Topic: Trump Spent Christmas Eve Personally Thanking Hundreds Of Armed Service Members Around The World  (Read 963 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump Spent Christmas Eve Personally Thanking Hundreds Of Armed Service Members Around The World
Daily Caller, Dec 24, 2017, Benny Johnson

Donald Trump is spending Christmas at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, or as he calls it, “The Winter White House.” Trump spoke to five deployed units, one from each branch.

“I just want to wish everybody a very, very merry Christmas, we say Merry Christmas, again, very, very proudly. Very very merry Christmas. We’re going to have a great year, an incredible year. I’m thrilled to bring seasons greetings on behalf of the first lady and our entire family and most importantly, on behalf of the American people. Today and every day we’re incredibly thankful for you and for your families. Your families have been tremendous. Always under-appreciated, military families, the greatest people on earth.”

As we celebrate this most precious holiday, we’re grateful for each of you who spend this Christmas away from our families and defend all of our families, our freedom and our flag. Every American heart is thankful and we’re asking God to watch over you and to watch over your families.” 

More: http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/trump-spent-christmas-eve-chatting-with-hundreds-of-armed-service-members-around-the-world/

At the end of the video the President very nicely asks the media to leave so he can have some privacy while the troops ask him their personal questions ...

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4Ozj0Zi6w

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 01:53:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It is so obvious to me....he is going to go down in history as one of the Greatest presidents.

There are more great men other than George Washington and Abraham Lincoln who've occupied that position. 

Andrew Jackson in NOLA probably changed world history too!   

And of course, the "greatest" in my lifetime - Ronald Reagan.  Very similar to Donald Trump in that they both utilized their strengths in speaking directly to the People (voters).

Ronald Reagan and 20-Mule team Borax?   Donald Trump and The Apprentice.

Make no mistake.  It might have been impossible to recover from that which Obama 'created'...had Hillary won. 

And here he is...whether it's "for the camera" or not..., doing the perfect thing a CIC should do on Christmas Eve, speaking to our military who aren't home for the holidays.

...while at the same time, acutely aware of the visage.

As Ronald Reagan says on the ENCORE Western commercial  -- "...I can't wait".

Merry Christmas, my friend @Right_in_Virginia

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

It is so obvious to me....he is going to go down in history as one of the Greatest presidents.

There are more great men other than George Washington and Abraham Lincoln who've occupied that position. 

And of course, the "greatest" in my lifetime - Ronald Reagan.  Very similar to Donald Trump in that they both utilized their strengths in speaking directly to the People (voters).

Make no mistake.  It might have been impossible to recover from that which Obama 'created'...had Hillary won. 

And here he is...whether it's "for the camera" or not..., doing the perfect thing a CIC should do on Christmas Eve, speaking to our military who aren't home for the holidays.

888high58888 @DCPatriot

Merry, merry Christmas DC!   8888mistltoe

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Make no mistake. It might have been impossible to recover from that which Obama 'created'...had Hillary won

No ifs ands or buts about it. Not without an armed uprising and God knows how many dead under the heel of that Soulless Auctioneer.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline DCPatriot

No ifs ands or buts about it. Not without an armed uprising and God knows how many dead under the heel of that Soulless Auctioneer.

Here's hoping that the Millennial voter get out and accept well-paying jobs and they become 1st-Time Homebuyers asap...before the fixed rates start to climb.

President Trump can wean this generation off the Liberal plantation and recognize the Democrat Party for what it really has become.

A hotbed of hatred for not only our history, but for free-market Capitalism.

So yeah.... it's tantamount to Donald Trump possible saving the Free World.   Because so goes the USA, so goes individual freedom.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

888high58888 @DCPatriot

Merry, merry Christmas DC!   8888mistltoe

Wish I could hug you, @Right_in_Virginia !   

Thanks for being such a ROCK, 'round here.   

You are, arguably, the standard bearer for MAGA on the forum.  Thank you for doing it with such class and determination.

:beer: