Author Topic: Will She Return? Hillary Considers What Her Role Will Be In The 2018 Midterms  (Read 862 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Posted: Dec 22, 2017 1:35 PM

The Democratic advantage heading into the 2018 midterms is immense (for now). Anything can happen. We have the political equivalent of two millennia before voters are off to the polls on Election Day next year, but Democrats are mulling their own base strategy.

For Republicans, they’ve passed tax reform. Middle class families will see relief. Despite the hyperbole on the Left about this bill, 80 percent of Americans for the next eight years will be paying less in taxes. It should give the GOP’s base something to be excited about concerning a rather sluggish legislative year. Now, we have the most extensive tax reform in 30 years. It’s bound to become more popular, so we’ll see what happens next. Yet, with Democrats, they’re deciding how to use their two-time presidential loser, Hillary Rodham Clinton to get their side excited.

(more)
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/22/will-she-return-hillary-considers-what-her-role-will-be-in-the-2018-midterms-n2425848
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Her role will be as unintended comic relief.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The last line is the best. Even if she did try to supposedly 'campaign' for somebody, it would all be a rehash of the election followed by excuses and self promotion.

I'm not sure she has the mental capacity psychologically to promote anyone except herself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Please,  just go away,  you stupid cow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Her role will be as unintended comic relief.

We should encourage Her.

Go stump for some key Dem in a tight race to get her face time.

Hand us Their seat too.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Please,  just go away,  you stupid cow.

I find that very insulting....to all cows.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Will she return?  I highly doubt it.  She barely made it through the last election with bobbling of the head, loss of balance and coordination, fainting, suspicion of seizures, being late to the podium, not showing up at some of her rallies and frequent rests throughout her campaign.  She may show up to back her party's candidate, but I think she's done.  Besides, her skeletons are slowly coming out of the closet to haunt her and she'd be wise to lay low.

! No longer available
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Will she return?  I highly doubt it.  She barely made it through the last election with bobbling of the head, loss of balance and coordination, fainting, suspicion of seizures, being late to the podium, not showing up at some of her rallies and frequent rests throughout her campaign.  She may show up to back her party's candidate, but I think she's done.  Besides, her skeletons are slowly coming out of the closet to haunt her and she'd be wise to lay low.

! No longer available

Like I said;

Encourage her.

She's not a bottle of wine that's going to improve with age.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goodwithagun

God I hope so. She's the gift that keeps on giving.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stuffed animal perched on the hood of a parade car?

Or just Pickled Pol passed out in the backseat of a limo?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hillary Considers What Her Role Will Be In The 2018 Midterms"

Hopefully, it will be the same role she had in 2016:
Loser.

Offline Fantom

Probably dress her up in that red pantsuit  and use her as a red carpet, toss her limp ass out of the limo onto the pavement so The Bern can walk into the nomination.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass