Author Topic: Great News From The World Of Single-Payer: VA Illegally Hiring Doctors With Revoked Licenses  (Read 426 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
Dec. 22, 2017

When you run a monopoly and have no accountability, who cares who gets hired? Well, the patients trapped in the single-payer system might have a concern or two, who in this case are America’s former fighting men and women. USA Today revealed yesterday that the Veterans Administration intentionally hired doctors and other practitioners who had their credentials revoked in other jurisdictions, thanks to a policy set forth in direct contravention to the law:

{The Department of Veterans Affairs has allowed its hospitals across the country to hire health care providers with revoked medical licenses for at least 15 years in violation of federal law, a USA TODAY investigation found.

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/22/great-news-world-single-payer-va-illegally-hiring-doctors-revoked-licenses/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
Dec. 22, 2017

When you run a monopoly and have no accountability, who cares who gets hired? Well, the patients trapped in the single-payer system might have a concern or two, who in this case are America’s former fighting men and women. USA Today revealed yesterday that the Veterans Administration intentionally hired doctors and other practitioners who had their credentials revoked in other jurisdictions, thanks to a policy set forth in direct contravention to the law:

{The Department of Veterans Affairs has allowed its hospitals across the country to hire health care providers with revoked medical licenses for at least 15 years in violation of federal law, a USA TODAY investigation found.

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/22/great-news-world-single-payer-va-illegally-hiring-doctors-revoked-licenses/

Hang their sorry azzes from the nearest yardarm!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien