Author Topic: Fox military analyst: 'Nikki Haley may end up as our first female president'  (Read 11453 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You display your complete ignorance of who what Trump supporters are...on a daily basis. Everyone of us disagrees with the President on a number of different issues, nor is there some latent "racist" quality in our ranks as you imply with your "true Murican" comment. You epitomize the ignorance that inculcates the NT movement...and for the record...those who simply have rational criticisms of the president are no longer a part of your silly NeverTrump mob. So, what's left of the NT movement is a small cluster of bitter, childish snobs who seem incapable of making any kind of intellectual case for their positions. All they can do is shout "orange!" and make pathetic implications of racism/sexism.

And for the record, I think Nikki Haley has been little short of fantastic in her role at the UN. I may disagree with her on some issues, but I'm wide open to her potential as a presidential candidate and leader down the road.

Excellent post, @Mesaclone !   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Full agreement. Practical, common sense and results. You stated the main, most important points.

(unlike scatterbrains trying to find every tiny fault, to prove them right for a day, for a thread)

And the "orange" comments are the same as "hero worshiper".  They are meant to demean...and incite.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

The NT-ers keep denying that they are what they obviously are.

I'm thinking of a recent thread praising the passage of the Tax Bill.

The NT-ers refused to give Trump credit ... any credit... giving it all to the formerly despised Congress.

At the same time, they criticize Trump because some of his really good ideas get shot down by that same cowardly congress.

They are not fair and they will never convince me they are.

Agree.  Their level of stupidity and ignorance...and overall venom certainly sent me over the edge.   :laugh:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Agree.  Their level of stupidity and ignorance...and overall venom certainly sent me over the edge.   :laugh:

I agree.  And they are totally predictable.  If I know exactly what a poster will say and I know it will be nasty or depressing or both, why should I have to read it?

@corbe makes fun of me for putting people on ignore, but he's a middle of the road guy who's not particularly exercised one way or the other.

I have 5 people on ignore.  Two of them have personal vendettas against me and, if I read their posts, I'll just get mad and respond in kind.  I don't want to do that.

Three are just predictable downers prone to personal insults.  I don't need that.

I can always click on their posts to see if they've changed or have something worthwhile to say.

So far, NOPE !
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

You display your complete ignorance of who what Trump supporters are...on a daily basis. Everyone of us disagrees with the President on a number of different issues, nor is there some latent "racist" quality in our ranks as you imply with your "true Murican" comment. You epitomize the ignorance that inculcates the NT movement...and for the record...those who simply have rational criticisms of the president are no longer a part of your silly NeverTrump mob. So, what's left of the NT movement is a small cluster of bitter, childish snobs who seem incapable of making any kind of intellectual case for their positions. All they can do is shout "orange!" and make pathetic implications of racism/sexism.

And for the record, I think Nikki Haley has been little short of fantastic in her role at the UN. I may disagree with her on some issues, but I'm wide open to her potential as a presidential candidate and leader down the road.

Pure bulshit. 

Offline RoosGirl

How has a thread about Nikki Haley turned into a "NTs suck" thread?  How pathetic. 

Online DCPatriot

How has a thread about Nikki Haley turned into a "NTs suck" thread?  How pathetic.

Because your goomba, COA, challenged @Mesaclone as to why it was such a crime to [pick-your-level] of hatred-for Trump] here.

Contextually, after the success of the Tax Cuts and repeal of Obama Mandate...and overall good news on jobs and the economy.

Carry on....    *****rollingeyes*****

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where's the netiquette?  If you're going to call somebody a "goomba" you should at least ping them.

@CatherineofAragon
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

Where's the netiquette?  If you're going to call somebody a "goomba" you should at least ping them.

@CatherineofAragon

Not going to take any bait.

Answered @RoosGirl 's question in the tone it was presented. 

Merry Christmas, @Cyber Liberty

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
Since I always vote for the hottest chick running, she gets my vote....

Frank, I'll fight you for her.  I'll meet you in the parking lot in 5 minutes.  If I'm not there, start without me!   :whistle:

@Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 09:47:32 am by Major Confusion »
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline aligncare

Talk of her presidency this far out from a presidential election sounds too PC for me. Do we simply want to be the first political party to nominate and elect a woman to be president, or the first party to nominate and elect the best person for the job – who happens to be a woman?

It’s quite possible Nikki Haley is presidential material. I don’t know enough about her to say one way or the other; though I am inclined to agree she is a most impressive woman. However, her viability as a presidential candidate will depend on too many unknown variables to conclude unequivocally at this time that “she should be our gal” in the Oval Office.

Silver Pines

@DCPatriot, I don’t even know what a goomba is, so I’ll choose to take it as a compliment.  @RoosGirl is pretty cool, after all, so if I’m associated with her it must be one.

@Emjay, I am truly, genuinely sorry for you if that whiny, self-pitying post depicts your frame of mind on Christmas morning.  It’s beyond sad.

Look, I don’t operate based on Trump supporters’ system of points for Trump praise.  I gave Trump credit for the tax bill AS HE RIGHTFULLY DESERVES.  Can’t make it any clearer.  And the other day, on the thread about Trump visiting Walter Reed hospital, I noted how nice the photos were, and that he really seems to enjoy being around those guys.  I think he’s completely genuine in that.  I also read that he went there very quietly, without an announcement.   Very nice, and I enjoyed seeing it.

Now I know that won’t go over into my “credit” column with you guys, but I don’t care.   I did it because it was right as I saw it, not for what you think of me.  I’m putting it out here to show that you’re 100% wrong and every time you level accusations of Trump hate you’re going to be equally wrong.  But do what you have to do.

@DCPatriot and @Emjay, Merry Christmas. 🎄

@Cyber Liberty, thank you for pinging me.  You and @RoosGirl——-love you guys and Merry Christmas.  ❤️

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot, I don’t even know what a goomba is, so I’ll choose to take it as a compliment.  @RoosGirl is pretty cool, after all, so if I’m associated with her it must be one.

@Emjay, I am truly, genuinely sorry for you if that whiny, self-pitying post depicts your frame of mind on Christmas morning.  It’s beyond sad.

Look, I don’t operate based on Trump supporters’ system of points for Trump praise.  I gave Trump credit for the tax bill AS HE RIGHTFULLY DESERVES.  Can’t make it any clearer.  And the other day, on the thread about Trump visiting Walter Reed hospital, I noted how nice the photos were, and that he really seems to enjoy being around those guys.  I think he’s completely genuine in that.  I also read that he went there very quietly, without an announcement.   Very nice, and I enjoyed seeing it.

Now I know that won’t go over into my “credit” column with you guys, but I don’t care.   I did it because it was right as I saw it, not for what you think of me.  I’m putting it out here to show that you’re 100% wrong and every time you level accusations of Trump hate you’re going to be equally wrong.  But do what you have to do.

@DCPatriot and @Emjay, Merry Christmas. 🎄

@Cyber Liberty, thank you for pinging me.  You and @RoosGirl——-love you guys and Merry Christmas.  ❤️

@CatherineofAragon

:laugh:    Actually, it's my phonetic spelling of a 'shadow' or a closest friend.

:tree3:

Merry Christmas!    :beer:

Online DCPatriot

! No longer available

Merry Christmas to all TBR!   

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

:laugh:    Actually, it's my phonetic spelling of a 'shadow' or a closest friend.

@DCPatriot

Oh, I gotcha, lol.   :laugh:

:beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@CatherineofAragon

Good morning, @DCPatriot!  I hope you found  all the presents you were looking for this morning under the tree.

I went to bed not feeling that well about things,I was afraid you thought I was muckraking or something, and that was not my intent.  CoA is actually a very nice goomba, once you get to know her.. :cool:

Please have a great day, hopefully you get to have one surrounded by your friends and rels.  Have some egg nog on me.  I make mine with Southern Comfort, by request.

:tree3: :beer: :tree3:
 888deco
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DCPatriot

Oh, I gotcha, lol.   :laugh:

:beer:

Good Morning, @CatherineofAragon!

8888mistltoe

(Meet DCP! He's been one of my best friends ever since I first came to TBR.  He's a very good egg!)
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

@Cyber Liberty

“A very nice goomba once you get to know her”

I was going to post a rolling-eyes gif but Imgur is acting up, so....so much for that, lol.

Silver Pines

Good Morning, @CatherineofAragon!

8888mistltoe

(Meet DCP! He's been one of my best friends ever since I first came to TBR.  He's a very good egg!)

@Cyber Liberty

@DCPatriot and I have had some nice exchanges in the past.  Maybe that can happen going forward.

Online DCPatriot

Good morning, @DCPatriot!  I hope you found  all the presents you were looking for this morning under the tree.

I went to bed not feeling that well about things,I was afraid you thought I was muckraking or something, and that was not my intent.  CoA is actually a very nice goomba, once you get to know her.. :cool:

Please have a great day, hopefully you get to have one surrounded by your friends and rels.  Have some egg nog on me.  I make mine with Southern Comfort, by request.

:tree3: :beer: :tree3:
 888deco

Awwww.... you've always been a peacemaker and one of the good guys.   And we much appreciate you.

Experience has taught me how to accommodate another's POV.   Have been self-employed and in sales my entire life.  A paper route at twelve.

@CatherineofAragon never gets under my skin.   At least not to the point where I run for the Gold Bond.

And yes.... today, I will see my children and 13 month old grandchild, and an ex-brother-in-law that I had to bribe with quarters to 'get lost',

Merry Christmas, my friend!    :tree3:

Online DCPatriot

@Cyber Liberty

@DCPatriot and I have had some nice exchanges in the past.  Maybe that can happen going forward.

I'm hoping.... but not going to light a candle on it!    :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, I don't know what a goomba is either, but a Goombay Smash is a mixed drink with spiced rum, coconut rum, banana rum, mango rum and white rum plus pineapple juice and a splash of grenadine.  It's about the only thing I drink, once a year at Halloween when they are given out to the adults that bring their kids around.  Merry Christmas y'all!

Online DCPatriot

Yeah, I don't know what a goomba is either, but a Goombay Smash is a mixed drink with spiced rum, coconut rum, banana rum, mango rum and white rum plus pineapple juice and a splash of grenadine.  It's about the only thing I drink, once a year at Halloween when they are given out to the adults that bring their kids around.  Merry Christmas y'all!

I can still 'hear' my Sicilian grandmother, who live with us, excitedly answering the door...or the phone, when she'd greet an old close friend.

"Aye!   Goomba!!"   Eyes opened wide with joy.

These were friends or cousins that might be part of a Stranger Things circle. 

Not just anybody can be a "Goomba"!    :laugh:

I'm sure Salvatore @aligncare could provide the proper spelling...and even a better definition! 

Merry Christmas, @RoosGirl    :tree3:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 04:22:08 pm by DCPatriot »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

(Swiped this from Pookie this morning.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@CatherineofAragon

It's ridiculous to talk about 'netiquette' on a thread where people are insulting each other.

It is literally a joke.

Anyway, I turned my notification off so I don't even see them.  If we're in the middle of discussing something (or someone) and we reply to each other, it's just common sense to see the next posts.

That is a hangover from Free Republic anyway.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.