Author Topic: SCOTUS Keeps Rebuking Lower Courts That Rule Against Trump  (Read 657 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SCOTUS Keeps Rebuking Lower Courts That Rule Against Trump
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:29:57 pm »

Kevin Daley
Supreme Court Reporter
5:21 PM 12/21/2017

In recent weeks the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly chided lower courts that issued rulings unfavorable to the Trump administration, suggesting at least some of the justices believe the judiciary is not treating the Trump administration fairly.

Though such a conclusion can only be reached by inference, the justices have issued several fairly extraordinary orders in cases involving the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and the latest iteration of the travel ban, which deals rather harshly with trial courts in California, Hawaii and Maryland.

The latest signal came in a Wednesday order concerning the number of documents the government must release in connection with a lawsuit challenging the termination of DACA, an Obama-era amnesty initiative that extends temporary legal status to foreign nationals who came to the United States as children. A federal court in California ordered the Trump administration to release all documents relating to its decision to terminate the program. The government counters that it need not publicize its sensitive internal deliberations.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/scotus-keeps-rebuking-lower-courts-that-rule-against-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: SCOTUS Keeps Rebuking Lower Courts That Rule Against Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 02:34:36 pm »
The judicial branch has become incredibly political with judges being left wing activists.   Until those judges are replaced there will continue to be political rulings handed out.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 04:54:34 pm »
In recent weeks the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly chided lower courts that issued rulings unfavorable to the Trump administration, suggesting at least some of the justices believe the judiciary is not treating the Trump administration fairly.

Though such a conclusion can only be reached by inference, the justices have issued several fairly extraordinary orders in cases involving the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and the latest iteration of the travel ban, which deals rather harshly with trial courts in California, Hawaii and Maryland.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/scotus-keeps-rebuking-lower-courts-that-rule-against-trump/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 05:04:35 pm »

@anubias 

I wish the House and Senate would do a little rebuking as well since that is what it's going to take to stop this BS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 05:06:25 pm »
Hopefully, SCOTUS is looking at constitutionality and not "fairness".

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod1

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 02:18:39 am »
Duplicate Topics merged.