Author Topic: Steve Bannon, Trump's Former Chief Strategist, Is Considering Running For President In 2020  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Andrew Husband
2 hrs ago

Despite Roy Moore’s shocking loss to Doug Jones in the Alabama special election for its vacated U.S. Senate seat, one of the Republican’s chief backers, Steve Bannon is pressing on. A former executive for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign turned White House chief strategist, Bannon returned to his post at Breitbartafter the president fired him in August. Since then, the eccentric conservative figure has floated plenty of praise and criticism for his former employer, the remaining members of his White House administration, and just about everyone else on the American political spectrum.

According to Vanity Fair‘s Gabriel Sherman, Bannon is also toying with the idea of a possible presidential run in 2020. “I realize in hindsight I was just a staffer, and I’m not a good staffer. I had influence, I had a lot of influence, but just influence,” he said of his time working for Trump. “I have power. I can actually drive things in a certain direction.” Hence, per Sherman’s reporting, Bannon’s possible presidential ambitions:

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/report-steve-bannon-trumps-former-chief-strategist-is-considering-running-for-president-in-2020/ar-BBH88mf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

debrawiest

Andrew Husband
2 hrs ago

Despite Roy Moore’s shocking loss to Doug Jones in the Alabama special election for its vacated U.S. Senate seat, one of the Republican’s chief backers, Steve Bannon is pressing on. A former executive for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign turned White House chief strategist, Bannon returned to his post at Breitbartafter the president fired him in August. Since then, the eccentric conservative figure has floated plenty of praise and criticism for his former employer, the remaining members of his White House administration, and just about everyone else on the American political spectrum.

According to Vanity Fair‘s Gabriel Sherman, Bannon is also toying with the idea of a possible presidential run in 2020. “I realize in hindsight I was just a staffer, and I’m not a good staffer. I had influence, I had a lot of influence, but just influence,” he said of his time working for Trump. “I have power. I can actually drive things in a certain direction.” Hence, per Sherman’s reporting, Bannon’s possible presidential ambitions:

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/report-steve-bannon-trumps-former-chief-strategist-is-considering-running-for-president-in-2020/ar-BBH88mf?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Can’t he just go away?  **nononono*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

This is terrible news for @TED Cruz in 2020, unless Trump runs as a Democrat.

Lighten up, Trump Lovers, just kidding.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.