Author Topic: Ben Rhodes Muses About Pence, Ryan And McConnell’s Death. Scalise’s Response Shut Him Down  (Read 622 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Rhodes Muses About Pence, Ryan And McConnell’s Death. Scalise’s Response Shut Him Down

Jack Crowe
Political Reporter
10:39 AM 12/21/2017

Former Obama deputy national security advisor Ben Rhodes mused about the deaths of top Republicans on Twitter Thursday before being scolded by GOP Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, who was severely injured in the June Congressional baseball practice shooting.

Ben Rhodes
✔
@brhodes

And alongside the obits for Ryan, McConnell, and Pence

https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/943708505491456005 …
11:10 PM - Dec 20, 2017

Rep. Steve Scalise
✔
@SteveScalise

You may want to reconsider your rhetoric.

https://twitter.com/brhodes/status/943710281095622656 …
8:15 AM - Dec 21, 2017

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/ben-rhodes-muses-about-pence-ryan-and-mcconnells-death-scalises-response-shut-him-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Scalise is being too polite.

We lived through 8 years of Rat hell with Obama as POTUS. I don't remember anyone wishing his death.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online dfwgator

Scalise is being too polite.

We lived through 8 years of Rat hell with Obama as POTUS. I don't remember anyone wishing his death.

Certainly not me,  the LAST thing we would have needed was for Obama to become a martyr.  Look what being a "martyr" did for JFK's reputation.

Offline skeeter

Certainly not me,  the LAST thing we would have needed was for Obama to become a martyr.  Look what being a "martyr" did for JFK's reputation.
Look what the sympathetic response to his assassination did the the nation. The Immigration Act of '65, for one.

No, I never once wished harm on a single one of Obama's curly black/gray/black hairs.

Whats scary is people like this clown, with such poor judgement, were anywhere near positions of authority.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 07:31:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline bilo

The only good thing that came out of the Obama years was his unwillingness to compromise. It is much easier to undo executive orders and legislation that had no support from the opposition. Eventually everything he attempted to do will be undone. It's probably the main cause of the Rat hysteria over Trump being POTUS.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home