Author Topic: Marcus Knuth Danish immigration official: Refugees should be sent home  (Read 829 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://www.savemysweden.com/marcus-knuth-danish-immigration-o-refugees-sent-home/

Marcus Knuth Danish immigration official: Refugees should be sent home
A Danish MP has called for all refugees, even those with jobs, to be deported from the country once their home nations are deemed “safe”.

By Caroline Mortimer

Marcus Knuth, an immigration spokesman for the governing Liberal (Venstre) party, said all people who have been granted asylum in Denmark should be made to go back to their country of origin regardless of whether they had already assimilated into Danish life.

The government, which is minority controlled by the Liberals with support from the Danish People’s Party, Liberal Alliance and the Conservative People’s Party, is currently negotiating what is being called a “paradigm change” in the country’s attitude to asylum.

The rule change is being demanded by the nationalist Danish People’s Party in return for supporting tax cuts. The new rules would see refugees granted temporary asylum, meaning they will be ordered to go back to their home country when the danger had past and are denied the right to family reunification.

These refugees will also be barred from accessing integration services such as language lessons and the “basic integration education programme” – an apprenticeship scheme introduced last year, The Local reported.

More at URL above.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Marcus Knuth Danish immigration official: Refugees should be sent home
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 04:52:45 pm »
Finally... some common sense regarding islam in Denmark.

This is what I mean when I post that all muslims in dar al-harb must return to dar al-islam...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 04:53:43 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 04:55:33 pm »
Temporary asylum. There's a thought.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 05:13:10 pm »
Finally... some common sense regarding islam in Denmark.

This is what I mean when I post that all muslims in dar al-harb must return to dar al-islam...

Day Late and a Krone Short.