Author Topic: Illegal Voters May Have Flipped Virginia Legislature to Democrats  (Read 2911 times)

Offline anubias

The Public Interest Legal Foundation has uncovered records of 221 noncitizens who registered to vote there from 2011 until May 2017. Of that group, 71 voters cast a total of 279 ballots during those years.

Logan Churchwell, a spokesman for the voter-integrity organization that conducted the study, said it is highly likely that ineligible voters made the difference in the House race given the closeness of the results and the fact that Virginia has not changed how it conducts voter registration and elections.

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/illegal-voters-may-have-flipped-virginia-legislature-to-democrats/

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
Re: Illegal Voters May Have Flipped Virginia Legislature to Democrats
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 11:52:13 pm »
Yep and they also allowed by changing the law...felons to vote.  The Dems are going to cheat, lie, steal, and kill if necessary to win.  Here's the article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html

I assure you, the votes that Hillary got that was suppose to have given her more popular vote, were illegal.  Rush Limbaugh said she probably got about 3 million votes illegally and Rush usually when he says something, has a good source.

seax :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 12:51:48 am »
Hence that is why they fight so hard against voter ID measures.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline seax

• My Image Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:05:11 am »
Why would anyone have issue with showing ID when voting?  Everyone has an ID now and if not the states will supply one.  It is nothing but blatant in your face, I'm gonna cheat and you are not going to do anything about it.  Pathetic....hopefully Trump will find a way.

Good post
 seax
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:05:29 am by seax »
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 08:27:00 pm »
That's akin to saying water may be wet,or dust may be dry.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 08:37:23 pm »
Yep and they also allowed by changing the law...felons to vote.  The Dems are going to cheat, lie, steal, and kill if necessary to win.  Here's the article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/governor-terry-mcauliffe-virginia-voting-rights-convicted-felons.html

I assure you, the votes that Hillary got that was suppose to have given her more popular vote, were illegal.  Rush Limbaugh said she probably got about 3 million votes illegally and Rush usually when he says something, has a good source.

seax :cool:

Its already been pretty much established that NYC and LA county with their several million illegals gave Clinton the edge in the popular vote.

At least we don't hear the 'they'll make natural republican voters' lie anymore.

Offline seax

• My Image Gallery
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 12:32:09 am »
Rush said after the election when Hillary was crying about the electorial college and she had won the popular vote by about three million that if the truth was known, there was about that many illegals that voted...for Hillary.  Rush don't belong to say something unless he has a pretty good source.  Since then several entities have claimed that up to about 5 millions votes were illegally cast.  I know how they cheat, I'm in a county that's been a Democrat cess pool every since the civil war and I have been county Republican chairman here four times.  They take absentee ballots to the resthomes.  The black churches get money from Democat candidates (party) and haul them to the polls in church buses.  One big farmer gave his illegal workers from Mexico a few bucks a piece and hauled them to the polls, and gave some of his renters a free month of rent.  That's just the top of the iceberg.  We had workers at a business ...black owned supported by a Democrat state legislator with grant money and some doctors and attorneys at large city here in the state drag mentally handicapped people to the polls to vote....dragged them...it was stopped by our board of elections member and on the local news here.  If anyone says they don't cheat....they either are on their side or nieve (stupid).

seax  :cool:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 02:57:21 pm »
Rush said after the election when Hillary was crying about the electorial college and she had won the popular vote by about three million that if the truth was known, there was about that many illegals that voted...for Hillary.  Rush don't belong to say something unless he has a pretty good source.  Since then several entities have claimed that up to about 5 millions votes were illegally cast.  I know how they cheat, I'm in a county that's been a Democrat cess pool every since the civil war and I have been county Republican chairman here four times.  They take absentee ballots to the resthomes.  The black churches get money from Democat candidates (party) and haul them to the polls in church buses.  One big farmer gave his illegal workers from Mexico a few bucks a piece and hauled them to the polls, and gave some of his renters a free month of rent.  That's just the top of the iceberg.  We had workers at a business ...black owned supported by a Democrat state legislator with grant money and some doctors and attorneys at large city here in the state drag mentally handicapped people to the polls to vote....dragged them...it was stopped by our board of elections member and on the local news here.  If anyone says they don't cheat....they either are on their side or nieve (stupid).

Seeing blacks show up at the polls with a very elderly relative they "rescued from de home for the day so they voices could be heard!" is just a normal event these days. Most of them are elderly and don't  really understand where they are or what they are doing,but they do enjoy a day away from "the home" and seem excited about all the attention after being ignored since the last election.

What gets me is their "relative" (and nobody knows if they are related to the people who brought them in or not) is allowed to help them fill out their ballots.

I have NOTHING against the elderly and the mentally impaired. Nobody would choose to be that way if given a choice,but I also don't want them voting. Most of those people don't even seem to know where they are,never mind the issues or who they are voting for. This crap has GOT to stop.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 02:57:44 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline seax

• My Image Gallery
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 03:12:37 pm »
My issue is not the right to vote, but I think that when someone goes to the polls they should be a little educated on it.  Many of these people taken to the polls to vote are given a 'cheat sheet' that the Democrat party hands out.  It's a miniature of the ballot that is checked .....all Democrat.  People in rest homes many....not all but many...don't even understand there is an election and don't really care.  But what gives some party worker the right to go in there and advise them how to vote.  These people that get on the church vans and hauled to the polls as well as all the other ways they cheat are the ones really hurt by what they are voting for. 

If you go by what the left considers separation of church and state....it would be illegal for churches to haul voters to the polls.  If the shoe were on the other foot the left would be raising pure hell about it.  They would want to take away churches tax free status.

seax

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 07:41:51 pm »
My issue is not the right to vote, but I think that when someone goes to the polls they should be a little educated on it.  Many of these people taken to the polls to vote are given a 'cheat sheet' that the Democrat party hands out.  It's a miniature of the ballot that is checked .....all Democrat.  People in rest homes many....not all but many...don't even understand there is an election and don't really care.  But what gives some party worker the right to go in there and advise them how to vote.  These people that get on the church vans and hauled to the polls as well as all the other ways they cheat are the ones really hurt by what they are voting for. 

If you go by what the left considers separation of church and state....it would be illegal for churches to haul voters to the polls.  If the shoe were on the other foot the left would be raising pure hell about it.  They would want to take away churches tax free status.

seax
Totally agree.  The question then becomes, how (or better yet) CAN the county clerks even stop the practice. Voter ID would stop some, but the Dems fight that in the courts.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline seax

• My Image Gallery
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 01:46:19 am »
Totally agree.  The question then becomes, how (or better yet) CAN the county clerks even stop the practice. Voter ID would stop some, but the Dems fight that in the courts.

I agree.  To start with, the Republican Party in each county should appoint good people to their boards, not buddies.  Keep them educated and pick people with some fire under their belt.  This lady I had on our board of elections went to their throat about dragging mentally handicapped people in polls.  We need vote ID....in every state.  You know why the Dems don't want it, to say that it is discriminatory or deters voting is purely ridiculous.  Everyone has an ID card, and I know the state I live in was going to pay for the ID's if they did'nt.  But our state attorney general a Democrat Hack...would not enforce the new law.  This is in your face now, they don't hide it anymore.

seax  :cool: