Author Topic: President Trump & GOP Full VICTORY Speech at White House After Tax Bill Passes 12/20/17  (Read 963 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

President Trump & GOP Full VICTORY Speech at White House After Tax Bill Passes 12/20/17
Right Side Broadcasting, Dec 20, 2017, YouTube

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOcCexopsGA

This was a great moment for the American worker, American business and the Republican Party

Worth watching ....

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Congratulations to President Trump and the GOP Establishment, for their first good week in almost 1 year.  RINO squish and most hated Republican on Brietbart, Senate Majority Leader McConnell pushed through a child tax credit and confirmed a bunch of great judges...and wonder of wonder President Trump didn't sabotage it.  I doubt we will see a week like this again before the impeachment, but a week like this makes me less interested in buying another copy of "Catcher in the Rye"

Online libertybele

Thanks for the post and yes, the speech is worth watching.  If nothing else, with the party lined up behind Trump applauding their victory, it shows party unity!  That hasn't been seen in quite awhile. Party unity right now is paramount to winning and keeping the majority in 2018.  I couldn't help but think that McCain's vote wasn't missed or needed and mission was accomplished without that RINO!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Thanks for the post and yes, the speech is worth watching.  If nothing else, with the party lined up behind Trump applauding their victory, it shows party unity!  That hasn't been seen in quite awhile. Party unity right now is paramount to winning and keeping the majority in 2018.  I couldn't help but think that McCain's vote wasn't missed or needed and mission was accomplished without that RINO!

I don't expect the buddy-buddy thing between Trump and the Republicans to last for long.

Online libertybele

I don't expect the buddy-buddy thing between Trump and the Republicans to last for long.

You could be absolutely correct, but it's not the feeling that I have after watching the video.  Secondly, we are approaching the mid-terms and Trump is still popular with his supporters and  IF the tax plan works out resulting in job growth and boosts the economy along with getting the wall started, he'll be even more popular and those in Congress will march to the beat of his drum in order to keep their seats.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.