Author Topic: Nikki Haley's warning to the UN about coming vote on Jerusalem: 'The US will be taking names'  (Read 587 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley's warning to the UN about coming vote on Jerusalem: 'The US will be taking names'
by Diana Stancy Correll | Dec 19, 2017, 6:47 PM

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley issued an ominous warning to fellow members of the United Nations General Assembly before an emergency session set for Thursday in which the international body will vote on a resolution calling on the Trump administration to withdraw its recent and controversial decision to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

"The US will be taking names," Haley tweeted on Tuesday.

With the impending vote, after Haley killed a Security Council resolution on Monday, she expounded on the U.S.'s outsize role in the U.N. and argued that it is the U.S.'s decision alone to decide where it places its embassies.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nikki-haleys-warning-to-the-un-about-coming-vote-on-jerusalem-the-us-will-be-taking-names/article/2643974
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm lovin me some Nikki Haley!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Ass kicking is optional.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Ass kicking is optional.

At this level there's more than one way to whack someone's rear with a boot.

All kinds of ass kicking is implied: trade restrictions, military hardware exports, intel swaps, . . . .
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This has been a low key year and good for the US per foreign affairs,

North Korea's leader rattles his sabers, that's not good but we have called his bluff and no one has died, no war. ISIS is defeated.

Yes, the US should set the tempo here and others should join us.