Author Topic: EPA Bureaucrats Complain Pruitt Doesn’t Want Them to Conspire Against Trump  (Read 599 times)

rangerrebew

EPA Bureaucrats Complain Pruitt Doesn’t Want Them to Conspire Against Trump

Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On December 19, 2017 @ 5:00 am

EPA bureaucrats are running to the New York Times to complain that Administrator Scott Pruitt doesn't want them conspiring against him or President Donald Trump.

"E.P.A. Employees Spoke Out. Then Came Scrutiny of Their Email," the Times writes breathlessly, implying that Pruitt himself is scouring over their emails. (He's not.)

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/blog/epa-bureaucrats-complain-pruitt-doesnt-want-conspire-trump/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I would like to see these bureaucrats sentenced to spend 1 day in high summer sitting up to their shoulders in the shallows of the lower Connecticut River, sunrise to sunset.

Then broadcast their response to the question: "How would you rate your performance in light of all the money you've screwed the tax payers out of?"

Especially if TV Sets and computers came with 'Smell-O-Vision'.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just turn out the lights, lock the doors, and walk away from this entirely useless mess of an agency!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Just turn out the lights, lock the doors, and walk away from this entirely useless mess of an agency!

Make sure to do it about 1030am, right after these people get to work but before they go to lunch at 1130.  That way you can keep most of them inside once the doors are locked.   perhaps buy a few boxes of starbucks coffee to use as bait.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Make sure to do it about 1030am, right after these people get to work but before they go to lunch at 1130.  That way you can keep most of them inside once the doors are locked.   perhaps buy a few boxes of starbucks coffee to use as bait.

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien