Author Topic: Liberals Truly Believe The Money You Earn Belongs To Them  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Truly Believe The Money You Earn Belongs To Them
« on: December 20, 2017, 10:25:58 am »

December 20, 2017| by Brian Anderson

With the GOP tax reform bill all but a done deal, the left is freaking the hell out. They’ve tried to convince you that the Tax Cut and Jobs Act will literally kill people, because in Liberaldom, when people get to keep more of the money they earn it’s somehow a devastating thing to humanity. The bottom line is however, these liberal nuts actually believe that your money belongs to them.

First up we have unemployed actress and social media Resistance fighter Alyssa Milano with her take on the across-the-board tax cut plan:

https://downtrend.com/liberals-truly-believe-the-money-you-earn-belongs-to-them/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Liberals Truly Believe The Money You Earn Belongs To Them
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 11:10:08 am »

Mr. Anderson....you are just now figuring that out?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Re: Liberals Truly Believe The Money You Earn Belongs To Them
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 12:25:05 pm »
Mr. Anderson....you are just now figuring that out?

I have a couple liberal relatives who believe that their generous and caring towards others because they demand the rich pay more taxes to pay for their “generosity”

So yeah they do believe your money belongs to them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy