Author Topic: A 'Coup' Against Trump? Fox News Suggests FBI Trying To Overthrow President  (Read 752 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmm somehow this sounds familiar...  Good grief!  IMHO obviously there's a coup going on and it's been going on...and once they take Trump down all the evidence against themselves will be buried for good. I feel there may be a coup within a coup going on.  Not only is there problems with the FBI by the entire DOJ! Trump stated he isn't going to fire Mueller after Holder made threats.  Gee, you would think making threats to a sitting president would have landed him in jail! 

A 'Coup' Against Trump? Fox News Suggests FBI Trying To Overthrow President

Fox News is receiving backlash after its host Jesse Watters suggested on Saturday evening that the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller are staging a “coup” against President Donald Trump. 

On his segment “Watters’ World,” Watters suggested that Mueller’s investigation into Trump’s campaign has been “crooked from the jump.”

“We may now have proof the investigation was weaponized to destroy his presidency for partisan political purposes and to disenfranchise millions of American votes,” he added. “Now if that’s true, we have a coup on our hands in America.”.......

...........A coup, by definition, is a "sudden, violent and illegal seizure of power from a government," which Watters believes is happening in the United States............

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-coup-apos-against-trump-225555182.html
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:17:35 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline anubias

They are trying.  I choose to believe they will not succeed, but instead have it blow up in their faces in the end.

Offline Concerned

Shouldn't the FBI Director be above reproach and be focused on law and order (especially for a Presidential candidate who ran on law and order)?  Of course, if the FBI Director isn't focused on law and order, and in fact, is focused on "overthrowing the President", they should be immediately fired IMO.  If these allegations are true, why is this FBI Director (and this Attorney General) still in office?  Lack of Oval Office leadership?
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This whole 'Fired' thing, has me confused.

We have people in top positions, who are openly against this President, they make no secret of it, and yet, he does not "You're fired" them?

What the Hell? What is Trump waiting for? A written invitation?

Alright, here it is.

Please would you do me the honor of firing Jeff Session. Get a real person in there that will not do a Sgt. Schultz.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Of course the headlines make Watters sound like a crank - the article contains almost ZERO details required to state his case.

Just a few lines about how Strzok called Trump a 'douche'.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 02:27:47 am by skeeter »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

We have people in top positions, who are openly against this President, they make no secret of it, and yet, he does not "You're fired" them?

Alright, here it is.

Please would you do me the honor of firing Jeff Session. Get a real person in there that will not do a Sgt. Schultz.

Because it's incredibly difficult to fire federal employees.  Especially when there's a political component.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Alright, here it is.

Same question as I've had; what is Trump waiting for?  Think about what's going on for a second ... the FBI is corrupt, the DOJ is corrupt ... and we have Bammy's silent administration still in play who have encouraged people to take to the streets if Muller is fired.  So ... where does Trump turn? Sure he can fire Sessions, Rosenstein, Muller, etc., but at the end of the day he has to have people to fill these positions and those nominations have to be approved.  He has people from all angles trying to take him down. 

Those within the gov't took out JFK; possibly Trump has already been warned he needs to play ball.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Suppressed

Alright, here it is.

You make it sound like he didn't pick only the best people.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
driftdiver wrote:
"Because it's incredibly difficult to fire federal employees.  Especially when there's a political component."

There's nothing "difficult" about firing them.

The difficulties arise -after- they've been canned...  ;)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fox.  Tabloid News Channel.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: A 'Coup' Against Trump? Fox News Suggests FBI Trying To Overthrow President
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 05:01:14 am »
FOX news has all the journalistic integrity of Infowarts.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: A 'Coup' Against Trump? Fox News Suggests FBI Trying To Overthrow President
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 05:06:54 am »
FOX news has all the journalistic integrity of Infowarts.

An MSNBC man. Good for you for finding a news source fine tuned to your philosophy.