Author Topic: GOP Rep Jordan: ‘Everything Points’ to ‘an Orchestrated Plan’ Within DOJ, FBI to Prevent Trump From  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Pam Key19 Dec 2017

Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said he believed people in the FBI and the Justice Department were involved in “an orchestrated plan” to keep President Donald Trump from becoming president.

Jordon said, “I think they were putting together a plan to stop Donald Trump from being the next president of the United States. I think it’s amazing in spite of the fact that the Democrats were against him, the Republican establishment was against him, the mainstream press was against him. and now I believe the FBI and the Justice Department were against him, the American people still said that’s the guy we want to be the next president.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/19/gop-rep-jordan-everything-points-orchestrated-plan-within-doj-fbi-prevent-trump-becoming-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
by Pam Key19 Dec 2017

Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) said he believed people in the FBI and the Justice Department were involved in “an orchestrated plan” to keep President Donald Trump from becoming president.

Jordon said, “I think they were putting together a plan to stop Donald Trump from being the next president of the United States. I think it’s amazing in spite of the fact that the Democrats were against him, the Republican establishment was against him, the mainstream press was against him. and now I believe the FBI and the Justice Department were against him, the American people still said that’s the guy we want to be the next president.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/19/gop-rep-jordan-everything-points-orchestrated-plan-within-doj-fbi-prevent-trump-becoming-president/

I like Jim Jordan.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When I see these LYING aholes doing perp walks I'll get excited.   Not before.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And not a dang thing will be done, because the leftist, including Holder and Bammy cronies have threatened to riot and take to the streets.  The 'investigation(s)' are hitting to closet to home and they should all be wearing orange jumpsuits.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.