Author Topic: FBI Deputy Director ‘Ought To Be Replaced,’ Says Top Senate Republican  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Deputy Director ‘Ought To Be Replaced,’ Says Top Senate Republican

Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:28 AM 12/19/2017

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley is calling on Andrew McCabe to be replaced as the FBI’s deputy director.

But Grassley, a Republican, said that President Trump should steer clear of the matter. Instead, FBI Director Christopher Wray should remove McCabe, who has come under heavy fire from Republicans over his roles in the Clinton email and Russia collusion investigations.

“Trump ought to stay out of it. I think it’s a Christopher Wray job,” Grassley told reporters on Monday, according to Bloomberg News.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/fbi-deputy-director-ought-to-be-replaced-says-top-senate-republican/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
FBI Deputy Director ‘Ought To Be Replaced,’ Says Top Senate Republican

Chuck Ross
Reporter
10:28 AM 12/19/2017

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley is calling on Andrew McCabe to be replaced as the FBI’s deputy director.

But Grassley, a Republican, said that President Trump should steer clear of the matter. Instead, FBI Director Christopher Wray should remove McCabe, who has come under heavy fire from Republicans over his roles in the Clinton email and Russia collusion investigations.

“Trump ought to stay out of it. I think it’s a Christopher Wray job,” Grassley told reporters on Monday, according to Bloomberg News.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/19/fbi-deputy-director-ought-to-be-replaced-says-top-senate-republican/

I agree with Grassley  -- Trump needs to put pressure on those like Wray and Sessions to start doing their dang jobs and help him get rid of the corruption within that's seems to be permeating the justice system.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.