Author Topic: House reveals three secret sexual harassment claim settlements  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House reveals three secret sexual harassment claim settlements
« on: December 19, 2017, 11:13:13 pm »
House reveals three secret sexual harassment claim settlements
by Kelly Cohen | Dec 19, 2017, 5:40 PM

The House of Representatives revealed Tuesday that it secretly paid more than $100,000 in three sexual harassment claim settlements between 2008 and 2012.

Rep. Gregg Harper, R-Miss., revealed the new figures from the Office of Compliance as part of his committee’s ongoing review sexual harassment claims on Capitol Hill.

Harper chairs the House Administration Committee, which announced in October it was reviewing how Congress works to prevent sexual harassment.

The three settlements totaled $115,000 between fiscal years 2008 and 2012. To whom the settlements were paid or from which offices the complaints originated were not revealed.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/house-reveals-three-secret-sexual-harassment-claim-settlements/article/2643968
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: House reveals three secret sexual harassment claim settlements
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:16:01 pm »
There is no point in telling us payments were made and how much. but not to whom or why.  This is just going to turn up the volume of demands to release it all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 05:48:18 am »
There is no point in telling us payments were made and how much. but not to whom or why.  This is just going to turn up the volume of demands to release it all.

@Cyber Liberty

The fact that they aren't naming names tells us it is Dims they are protecting. If they were Republicans,the Dims would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Although I am beginning to suspect that if they had it their way,this whole sexual harassment thing would just go away once they used it to beat Trump over the head and shoulders with. Unintended Cosequences. The Dims just assumed,and truth to tell,so did I,that it would only be Republicans that would be outed and suffering. The Dim leadership,and most likely everyone else including me,overlooked the repressed anger of the whymen in the Dim Party that had to go to their knees to keep their jobs,and now they are rich,powerful,and seeking revenge. NOBODY is safe but women in power and homosexuals.

Or am I the only one surprised at how this is going?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 06:04:59 am »

They're going to use it for political ends. They'll only tell us the ones they want to tell us about.