Author Topic: Pelosi: 'Few things more disturbing' than GOP cheering for their 'tax scam'  (Read 830 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: 'Few things more disturbing' than GOP cheering for their 'tax scam'
By Avery Anapol - 12/19/17 03:10 PM EST

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) slammed her Republican colleagues for cheering after the House passed the GOP tax bill Tuesday afternoon.

“There are few things more disturbing than hearing the swell of cheers from the House GOP as they raise taxes on 86 million middle class families,” Pelosi tweeted, adding the hashtag “GOP Tax Scam.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/365651-pelosi-few-things-more-disturbing-than-gop-cheering-for-their-tax-scam
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :laugh:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline berdie

Well, Nan...I can think of several disgusting things.

The biggest being you parading thru a crowd carrying the gavel for the passage of "we'll have to pass it to see what's in it" Obamacare.

I really can't stand this demented woman. :laugh:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I find her aphasia and bizarre gesticulating disturbing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fantom

How soon Peloser forgets leading this pack of jackals to raise taxes on everyone...
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

How soon Peloser forgets leading this pack of jackals to raise taxes on everyone...

How about the reality that Nan can't be voted out of the House thanks to the juggernaut corruptocrat machine behind her?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just want to say that....well...you know...that...well if I wanted to say that, I would say that. And I...am...happy...that I did not say that. I would never say anything like that. And...I just want to say peace and love, What is that!? Why is that here!?

My fellow constituents, I have nothing but love and...what? Why? Why are you talking to me now! Get out of my head...you evil aliens.

Go forth all, and let the snow drive your sled to victory. We will defeat George Trump!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mesaclone

I enjoy Pelosi's...and the Dems..."lamentations"

What is good in politics is....

to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Fantom

I enjoy Pelosi's...and the Dems..."lamentations"

What is good in politics is....

to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Lamentations of their taxpayers/$100,000 a plate funders, who will now reap the tax scam of the peloser/democrats in full force.

The cheer was one of jubilation.... freeing America from funding the democrat States tax scam..... and yes, sticking it to the blue States. As well as ending The Mandate.

Who knew they had the brass ones to do it.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 12:35:26 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline bilo

I wish the Pubs had been more bold, but with a liberal leaning Senate they could only do so much.

It's great that the Obamacare mandate tax is gone until 2025.

It's especially great that the rich blue staters who have been saying for years that they should pay more in taxes are now going to get the opportunity to do that! :whistle:

Even if the tax reform isn't everything we wanted it is something. Now follow through and end Obamacare!

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fantom

Re: Pelosi: 'Few things more disturbing' than GOP cheering for their 'tax scam'
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 01:27:12 am »
I wish the Pubs had been more bold, but with a liberal leaning Senate they could only do so much.

It's great that the Obamacare mandate tax is gone until 2025.

It's especially great that the rich blue staters who have been saying for years that they should pay more in taxes are now going to get the opportunity to do that! :whistle:

Even if the tax reform isn't everything we wanted it is something. Now follow through and end Obamacare!

888high58888 Yep, funny that the democrats are fighting for deductions for the "rich".  Don't get me wrong... I think those who pay the taxes should get the tax cuts. Still, pulling the carpet out from under the Carpet beggars.. blues States getting to tax for free. Awesome.

As for the obamascam mandate.. I thought it was permanent. Ah well, no matter. After seven years of standing on it's own... obamascam will be dead.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 02:35:57 am »
Did the veep refer to it as a big effing deal?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 03:52:31 am »

I'm not sure that gavel would fit where it needs to be shoved.  But lets try it anyway. It's the only way to be sure.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 03:52:54 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 05:13:27 am »

Well, it is a pretty suit she is wearing.  Too bad the black folks were abused./s
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:14:57 am by berdie »