Author Topic: Bruce Ohr Testimony Didn't Happen Today  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bruce Ohr Testimony Didn't Happen Today
« on: December 18, 2017, 10:47:24 pm »
Fox Business News, Dec 18, 2017,  Twitter

FOX Business‏Verified accountï‚™ @FoxBusiness 
Demoted Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr was set to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee today. The testimony never happened.

1:42 PM - 18 Dec 2017

More w/video:

https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/942872718558539776

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Bruce Ohr Testimony Didn't Happen Today
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 10:56:11 pm »
I'm guessing his attorney said it wouldn't be a good idea to answer questions.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 10:57:28 pm »
As someone tweeted, where's the subpoena?

Listening to the GOP frauds being interviewed as they try to convert this hash into political brownie points, I don't think they're serious about getting to the bottom of this.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:59:37 pm »
It is my hope, the Republicans are served with excellent staff, who prepare them well.

Hillary Clinton was brazen. Private server, against government rules. Destroyed material which had been subpoenaed.  Believed she would get away with it.

So the belief in their invincibility likely trickled down. They were bolstered by the belief she would win, and their "Insurance Policy," would prove unnecessary. But implement it, nonetheless. They were sloppy.

"What did you do, who told you to do it, who else knew about it?" Some questions.

I am worried over the overall competency of those involved. Just like these perps got caught, I worry their accusers can't put the evidence needed to prove their guilt.

Who will be the "John Deans" and "Howard Bakers" of this investigation?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 02:28:57 am »
Testimony of DOJ official with ties to Fusion GPS pushed back
Fox News, Dec 18, 2017, Frank Miles

Bruce Ohr, the former associate deputy attorney general who was demoted at the Justice Department in the wake of revelations about undisclosed meetings he had with officials from Fusion GPS, had his scheduled testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee postponed until later this week, sources told Fox News.

Ohr was set to appear before the Senate panel Monday, but the appearance was delayed after the committee secured new related documents, which members wanted to review before hearing from him.

Fusion GPS is the company that commissioned the anti-Trump dossier containing salacious allegations about then-candidate Donald Trump.

Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at Fusion GPS during the summer, specifically on Trump-related issues.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/18/testimony-doj-official-with-ties-to-fusion-gps-pushed-back.html