Author Topic: U.S. Attorney General Sessions notes FBI bias charges, defends agency  (Read 496 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Reuters
3 hrs ago

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Friday the Justice Department "will take seriously concerns that have been expressed" about bias within the Federal Bureau of Investigation, but defended the agency against suggestions it was dysfunctional.

"I don't share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country," Sessions told a news conference, following a growing chorus of accusations by Republicans, including President Donald Trump, that its agents were letting political bias seep into their investigations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-attorney-general-sessions-notes-fbi-bias-charges-defends-agency/ar-BBGN5y5?li=AA4ZnC&ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: U.S. Attorney General Sessions notes FBI bias charges, defends agency
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 11:36:17 pm »
 :facepalm2:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 11:42:53 pm »
Uh oh.

Tick tick tick

Donald, we need to talk...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 11:43:57 pm »
I also don't share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country.   My question is functioning at what exactly?

Are they trying to uncover the truth or bury it?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:46:13 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 11:50:55 pm »
"I don't share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country,"

Well I share the view with many that you are the worst AG this country has seen you slack jawed loser. You make Lynch look like a heads of person.

Sessions should be fired yesterday.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 12:03:54 am »
Everything is beautiful, wonderful, perfect, said Sessions. I see no problem anywhere with anybody. Everybody is Great! and everything is Great! Having said that, I now recuse myself from this news conference and I recuse myself from any further questions.

At least with Holder and Lynch, we knew they were Obama lapdogs. Who knew Sessions would turn out to be just like them, or maybe even worse than them. I don't know what it is that Obama/Hillary has on Sessions, but it must be something big. They have the guy afraid of his own shadow. I feel like running up to Sessions and yelling as loud as I can, "BOO!", just to watch him duck and flinch.

Except for busting MS13 and hassling pot smokers, he hasn't done one single goddam thing.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:09:13 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 12:39:50 am »
The president speaking before FBI Academy graduates today said clearly how he feels about FBI rank-and-file and the institution itself. He regards them with great respect.

We know however that Trump has an issue with certain people at the top. Mueller et al including Comey – and Hillary, Rosenstein, even the latest director, Wray (Yale law, a republican New Yorker, that’s a rarity, asst AG criminal division under George W.)

Just as in so many agencies of the fedgov, the FBI is pretty swampy at the highest levels.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 02:09:04 am »
I also don't share the view that the FBI is not functioning at a high level all over the country.   My question is functioning at what exactly?

Are they trying to uncover the truth or bury it?

They are continuing to bury the truth.  Trump has got to see what's going on ... why hasn't he fired Sessions?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 02:10:22 am »
SESSIONS IS PART OF THE DC SWAMP!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 02:30:45 am »
The president speaking before FBI Academy graduates today said clearly how he feels about FBI rank-and-file and the institution itself. He regards them with great respect.

We know however that Trump has an issue with certain people at the top. Mueller et al including Comey – and Hillary, Rosenstein, even the latest director, Wray (Yale law, a republican New Yorker, that’s a rarity, asst AG criminal division under George W.)

Just as in so many agencies of the fedgov, the FBI is pretty swampy at the highest levels.

I think that's it. Don't smear and demoralize the people doing their jobs because their 'perfumed princes' are bad eggs.