Author Topic: Eminem Released Vile New Anti-Trump Album Last Night — Now He’s Suffering the Consequences  (Read 1293 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
American News Hub
By Andrew Mark Miller
December 15, 2017

There was a time when Eminem was one of the most respected musicians in music. In fact, there was a time where Eminem was considered the best rapper on the planet. Over the past few years, that hasn’t exactly been the case thanks to a few lackluster albums and the strange decision to start attacking Trump at every turn.

In case you missed him at the BET Awards, here’s Eminem completely melting down over a candidate winning that he didn’t like.

(more)
https://viral.americanewshub.com/2017/12/15/eminem-released-vile-new-anti-trump-album-last-night-now-hes-suffering-consequences/

Yet another 'entertainment' personality ruining their career with fanatic Leftism. Here we have yet another White person (who thinks he is Black, btw) fighting for Black Justice! For some crazy reason, he got the idea that Black hip-hop thugs were going to listen to his highly political anti-Trump rantings. LOL I don't know where he got this idea.

Can you imagine a Black thug pulling up to a street corner, blasting political anti-Trump propaganda? LOL They ain't got time for that. They might have all been trained to hate Trump, but not in the music, man. Those are two totally different things.

Anyway. He's getting slapped around pretty good by the hip-hop community. "Keep your White-boy politics out of our shit!", is the general vibe. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:43:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

I still say blacks like Trump more than the Bushes.

Offline aligncare

Trump got a higher percentage of the minority vote than Mitt Romney did – though that ain’t saying much.

Doesn’t matter though. Blacks and Latinos still get to reap the benefits of a rising Trump economy. The latest economic figures have been positive for both groups.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump got a higher percentage of the minority vote than Mitt Romney did – though that ain’t saying much.

Doesn’t matter though. Blacks and Latinos still get to reap the benefits of a rising Trump economy. The latest economic figures have been positive for both groups.

All true. And the decrease in illegals is helping Black people get jobs. I went into a Taco Bell recently and just about everyone working there was Black. A year ago, they would have all been Hispanic. I can actually physically see the change happening in my day to day life.

I see less Latino, and more Black workers everywhere I go.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Never, never, never base an album on current events. It doesn't age well. Jimmy Buffett has to change many of his lyrics because young people don't know what he is talking about when he mentions Coneheads.
Jackson Browne did an anti-Bush album and it didn't age well at all. Just horrible.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

All true. And the decrease in illegals is helping Black people get jobs. I went into a Taco Bell recently and just about everyone working there was Black. A year ago, they would have all been Hispanic. I can actually physically see the change happening in my day to day life.

I see less Latino, and more Black workers everywhere I go.

Look in the kitchen of Chinese and upscale restaurants. All Hispanic. A daughter's friend had a family with a Chinese restaurant and all the cooks were from Mexico. It was eventually bought by the Mexican head cook. Still great Chinese and Korean food. 
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Never, never, never base an album on current events. It doesn't age well. Jimmy Buffett has to change many of his lyrics because young people don't know what he is talking about when he mentions Coneheads.
Jackson Browne did an anti-Bush album and it didn't age well at all. Just horrible.

Eminem made his fortune on bashing Police and society in general. Also, apparently he likes to beat up, rape, and kill women, according to his lyrics. That's where his money is.

Why he decided to go hard 100% political is a real mystery. It might make him feel good, by getting his hate or whatever off his chest, but it is not going to make money. It is a waste of time and money, not to mention the goodwill of his brand. If he wants to be a 'political activist', he needs to do that on his own time. Nobody else cares, especially in the Black community, who are in general not politically active people. Nobody can figure out what he thought he was doing with this?

He needs to get back to gangbanging, and slapin' and killin' hoes. That's how he got rich, and that is where his base is.

Offline dfwgator

Also, in the Age of Weinstein,  Eminem knows if people go back and examine the lyrics he wrote about beating and abusing women,   it would reflect very badly on him, so he figures if he bashes Trump, he'll be able to deflect that.   It won't work.

Offline Frank Cannon

Uh oh. A washed has been is putting out lousy albums. Seen this movie before....

Offline dfwgator

Uh oh. A washed has been is putting out lousy albums. Seen this movie before....

:silly:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Look in the kitchen of Chinese and upscale restaurants. All Hispanic. A daughter's friend had a family with a Chinese restaurant and all the cooks were from Mexico. It was eventually bought by the Mexican head cook. Still great Chinese and Korean food.

"Hey Joe, I love you long time" just doesn't sound right with a Mexican accent.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."