Author Topic: Dem Rep’s Hilarious Congratulations to ‘Doug Moore’ After Alabama Election Proves Just How Clueless  (Read 776 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

American News Hub
By Nick Arama
December 14, 2017

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) has a history of many gaffes but this latest one in the wake of the Alabama Senate election is Moore crazy.

The Democratic candidate who won was Doug Jones. The Republican candidate, Roy Moore, who was much in the news after allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior.

But despite the continuous national news especially in the last few weeks about the election, Jackson Lee appeared to be confused.

She scrambled the names of the candidates in an attempt to congratulate the winner, saluting “Doug Moore” on his victory.

(more + funny tweets)
https://viral.americanewshub.com/2017/12/14/dem-reps-hilarious-congratulations-doug-moore-alabama-election-proves-just-clueless/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I just knew before I clicked on the article that this would be Sheila JACKson Lee. She is an embarrassment to Texas.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 02:51:44 am by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I just knew before I clicked on the article that this would be Sheila JACKson Lee. She is an embarrassment to Texas.

Here's another one:

Tom Perez: Right That Voters Support ‘Doug Moore’ — Wait…

https://www.lifezette.com/referral/tom-perez-right-voters-support-doug-moore-wait/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

Sheila Jackson Lee couldn't spell C-A-T if you spotted her the C and the A.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

888high58888

Offline LottieDah

She is soooooooo dumb.  She even misspells the name Bob.