Author Topic: Paul Ryan Sees His Wild Washington Journey Coming to An End  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Paul Ryan Sees His Wild Washington Journey Coming to An End
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 05:04:25 am »
I don't see Paul Ryan contributing significantly to the money or power that the family already apparently has.  There must be a better looking, actually straight man that can help that girl out.

I don't think you realize the power involved here. You are aware Speaker is 2nd in line of succession to the most powerful position in the universe and it is the top position in control of the largest treasury in the universe, right? 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 05:05:52 am »
I don't think you realize the power involved here. You are aware Speaker is 2nd in line of succession to the most powerful position in the universe and it is the top position in control of the largest treasury in the universe, right?

You are really starting to piss me off.  For the 3rd time, the article and I are talking about after he leaves Washington DC.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2017, 05:10:12 am »
You are really starting to piss me off.  For the 3rd time, the article and I are talking about after he leaves Washington DC.

So what? At some point he has to leave. You expect him to linger on life support in congress as an ex speaker like Pelosi? He will leave on what he thinks is a high note, passing this tax bill, and then he will roll around DC as a big wheel ex Speaker K Streeter. Get a gig on FOX bashing Trump. Roll in cash.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 05:12:04 am »
So what? At some point he has to leave. You expect him to linger on life support in congress as an ex speaker like Pelosi? He will leave on what he thinks is a high note, passing this tax bill, and then he will roll around DC as a big wheel ex Speaker K Streeter. Get a gig on FOX bashing Trump. Roll in cash.

oh just bleep bleep bleepity bleep bleep bleepity bleep bleep you.