Author Topic: Omarosa acknowledges lack of diversity in White House, says it was 'lonely'  (Read 688 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omarosa acknowledges lack of diversity in White House, says it was 'lonely'
by Ariella Phillips | Dec 14, 2017, 5:59 PM

Outgoing White House adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman said it was difficult to contend with the lack of diversity in President Trump's staff.

“It has been very, very challenging being the only African-American woman in the senior staff,” she told ABC’s “Nightline” on Thursday. “There was a lack of diversity that I will acknowledge.”

Manigault Newman, who is black, also said it “was very lonely” working with fellow senior staff members who “had never worked with minorities, didn't know how to interact with them.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/omarosa-acknowledges-lack-of-diversity-in-white-house-says-it-was-lonely/article/2643571
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Because any black people who worked for Trump would be outcast by their fellow blacks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Snowflakes all over the place.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline RoosGirl

Now I have a better understanding of why she was fired.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now I have a better understanding of why she was fired.

And softsoaped all the way out the door.  "She was a FABULOUS employee!"  Now get out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

And softsoaped all the way out the door.  "She was a FABULOUS employee!"  Now get out.

Yep!

Offline LottieDah

Omarosa's loneliness was not due to the lack of "diversity in the White House".  It is because she has the reputation of being a disagreeable bitch.

Offline dfwgator

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Omarosa's loneliness was not due to the lack of "diversity in the White House".  It is because she has the reputation of being a disagreeable bitch.

Probably racist and sexist to boot.  One that others cannot AFFORD to be around, let alone stand for it.  She'd flip "harassment" on anybody who didn't step and fetch it for her, chop chop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SkyKing

Hey Omarosa you were the 'diversity' now you're not.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Omarosa acknowledges lack of diversity in White House, says it was 'lonely'
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 05:27:22 pm »

No doubt they're singing this song today

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
! No longer available