Author Topic: Kentucky state rep accused of sexually molesting teen girl commits suicide  (Read 368 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
BY ELIZABETH ELIZALDE
Updated: Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 9:44 PM

A Kentucky state representative who was under investigation for allegedly sexually molesting a teenage girl committed suicide Wednesday night, authorities said.

Republican State Rep. Dan Johnson fatally shot himself on a bridge in Mount Washington, WDRB-TV reported, citing Bullitt County Sheriff Donnie Tinnell.

Johnson was accused of molesting a 17-year-old girl at a New Year's party in 2012, according to a Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting expose published Monday.

He allegedly forced himself on the girl, putting his hands up her shirt and down her pants, the report revealed.

(more)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ky-state-rep-accused-sexually-molesting-teen-commits-suicide-article-1.3696839
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is his suicide note.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.