Author Topic: McConnell has already issued stinging statement to Bannon after Roy Moore’s anticipated loss  (Read 752 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
By Kyle Becker
December 12, 2017

The blame game has already begun.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s group the Senate Leadership Fund has issued a stinging statement to Breitbart CEO and former Trump adviser Stephen Bannon after the projected loss of Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore.

(more)
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/12/12/mcconnell-already-issued-stinging-statement-bannon-roy-moores-anticipated-loss-575182
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Twenty Steps to Last Night's GOP Disaster

Twenty steps to GOP disaster last night. Follow the bouncing ball:

1  Sessions supports Trump.

2  Trump rewards Senator Sessions with attorney general slot. Sessions vacates seat.

3  Sessions immediately recuses himself from bogus "Russian" investigation.

4  Rod Rosenstein become de facto AG.

5 Trump fires FBI Director James Comey.

6  Comey leaks memo to New York Times, calls for special investigation.

7  At Dem urging, Rosenstein appoints Comey buddy Robert Mueller, former FBI chief, as Grand Inquisitor.

8  Revenge of the FBI: Mueller hires his friends to investigate Trump for anything whatsoever, whenever.

9 Trump fires Steve Bannon.

10 Surprise! Mueller's friends turn out to be leftist lawyers who supported Hillary.

11  Swamp Thing named Luther Strange provided by Swamp Thing Mitch McConnell to fill swamp vacancy until special election.

12   Disaffected former Trump strategist Bannon takes revenge: Moore defeats Strange in GOP primary.

13   Dems, usual suspects make hay v. Moore, a sitting duck.

14   Who's Doug Jones? Nation wonders why retired Cleveland Indians reliever is running for office.

15   Having failed to repeal Obamacare, flailing on tax reform, Yertle the Turtle goes silent re control of the senate.

16   Moore runs a spectacularly inept campaign, mostly devoted to denying sex charges.

17   Not one glove laid on Jones during "campaign."

18   "Who's Doug Jones?" wins special election.

19   Dems, #neverTrumpumpkins cite narrow victory as proof that nation hates Trump.

20    GOP Senate majority slips to 51-49; counting Flake, Corker, McCain, Collins and Murkowski, Dems now have effective control of world's greatest deliberative body.

Final score: administration parlays narrow Senate majority into empty chair at Justice, special investigation run by ex-FBI chief, Democrat representing Alabama, no repeal of Obamacare -- and Mitch McConnell remains at "majority" "leader."

Merry Christmas!

https://pjmedia.com/michaelwalsh/twenty-steps-last-nights-gop-disaster/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Don't agree with all points of his analysis,  but enough is right to make it worth posting. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator

Offline endicom

Don't agree with all points of his analysis,  but enough is right to make it worth posting.

It's a thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,294793.new.html#new

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wouldn't classify McConnell as an active Democrat, like McCain and a few other so called Republicans. However, I would say that McConnell prefers to be in the minority. That way he is not pressured to "do something!".

Being in the minority takes the pressure off and relieves him of a lot of responsibility which he does not want. McConnell just wants to sit back in the shadows, and to let the status quo do what it has always done, without him being in the spotlight.

From his own statements, it seems clear that McConnell and his crew were popping champagne last night at the Jones victory.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 11:56:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

One idiot yelling at another idiot. Who the eff cares.

Offline DiogenesLamp

One idiot yelling at another idiot. Who the eff cares.

Judging by what I recall of your usual posting exchanges,   I would think one idiot yelling at another would be right in your wheelhouse. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

Judging by what I recall of your usual posting exchanges,   I would think one idiot yelling at another would be right in your wheelhouse.

Absolutely. Who's the first idiot you are going to yell at?

Offline DiogenesLamp

Absolutely. Who's the first idiot you are going to yell at?

Oh, I don't want to join in,  I'm just spectating.  :)

— Lord Melbourne —