Author Topic: All The Proof You'll Ever Need That America's Media Really Are 'Fake News' [loved it]  (Read 705 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Wire
ByJOSEPH CURL
@josephcurl
December 10, 2017

There need be no doubt anymore: America's mainstream news media hypes fake news — and that's a fact.

This past week was disastrous for the press. A slew of fake stories rained down, pushed by anxious anchormen placed in powerful posts. And we want to note before we go on, that ALL of this happened in a single week.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24513/all-proof-youll-ever-need-americas-media-really-joseph-curl
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

The Daily Wire
ByJOSEPH CURL
@josephcurl
December 10, 2017

There need be no doubt anymore: America's mainstream news media hypes fake news — and that's a fact.

This past week was disastrous for the press. A slew of fake stories rained down, pushed by anxious anchormen placed in powerful posts. And we want to note before we go on, that ALL of this happened in a single week.

(more)
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24513/all-proof-youll-ever-need-americas-media-really-joseph-curl
Journalism died with Tim Russert.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

I was thinking more like it started its death spiral with the advent of the 24 hour cable news network.  Death by a thousand paper cuts....
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

Offline endicom

Offline skeeter

News died with Chet Huntley and David Brinkley.

Thats how old I am.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."