Author Topic: WATCH: Angry Leftist Threatens Little Girl. You Won't Believe What Happens Next...  (Read 493 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Angry Leftist Threatens Little Girl. You Won't Believe What Happens Next...

12/03/2017 Source: The Daily Caller by: Rob Shimshock

270 41 5 344

An unidentified assailant punched a 15-year-old pro-life student in the face Saturday as the student and a fellow pro-life demonstrator were peacefully holding pro-life signs and offering counseling.

The alleged assailant punched Purity Thomas, a high school fellow from Students for Life of America in Roanoke, Va., according to a press release received by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/watch-leftist-threatens-pro-life-child-you-won-t-believe-what-happens-next#4xQ0wqUSpcVrc3Lc.99

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Dammit, she's not a "little girl".  She's a big girl and she comports herself very well.

Offline bolobaby

Not only will you not believe what happens next, we won't show you OR tell you.

This thread should be removed solely for being clickbait that doesn't deliver the goods.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:03:27 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
WATCH: Angry Leftist Threatens Little Girl. You Won't Believe What Happens Next...

I'm going to say she convinced her to change her views with one weird trick.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Night Hides Not

Not only will you not believe what happens next, we won't show you OR tell you.

This thread should be removed solely for being clickbait that doesn't deliver the goods.

Agree...why can't one more paragraph be excerpted to shed a bit more light?

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

I'm going to say she convinced her to change her views with one weird trick.

...and it's disrupting the operations of a $200 billion company!   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agree...why can't one more paragraph be excerpted to shed a bit more light?

It wouldn't have helped.  What "happened next" was the assaulter walked away, scot-free.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Night Hides Not

It wouldn't have helped.  What "happened next" was the assaulter walked away, scot-free.

Based on that alone, it appears to me that the young lady who was assaulted exemplified "agape love."

Unfortunately for me, I'm not there yet.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Based on that alone, it appears to me that the young lady who was assaulted exemplified "agape love."

Easy to do with a dislocated jaw.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

By now there has got to be a follow up to this story.