Author Topic: Ex-Fox News host claims Trump tried to kiss her in elevator  (Read 4739 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ex-Fox News host claims Trump tried to kiss her in elevator
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2017, 11:52:22 pm »
I was suggesting that for high-profile individuals (yes, male and female).

Depending on one's job it may be impossible, but it seems like a good idea in as much as it's possible.

(Thinking of how many meetings I had with pastors as a music director in a church, where it was just the two of us.  Don't know how that would work either).

Run for your life!  It seems Pastors are second only to High School Teachers when it comes to banging the fauna like a screen door in a hurricane.  (J/K!)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2017, 11:53:27 pm »
Did he try to give her tongue?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2017, 12:00:45 am »
Did he try to give her tongue?

Maybe not, but it was probably as awkward as this - minus the alcohol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbqA7tS4eg
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2017, 12:04:49 am »
Maybe not, but it was probably as awkward as this - minus the alcohol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynbqA7tS4eg

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2017, 12:07:53 am »
While on a business trip with a group, a married woman I worked closely with and we were good friends (who was smoking hot beautiful, btw) asked me if I would go with her to her room to help her pump her breasts. It was like bench pressing 300lbs for me to say no. I wanted to go with her so freakin bad. I still dream about what that would have been like. But, as a rule, I do not screw around with married women.

Couple of months later I found out that her marriage was in trouble, and she was naming names. Had I done it, I would been caught up in the middle of a nasty divorce, and in the workplace no less. I really dodged a bullet. It was one of the hardest (no pun) times I have ever endured to say 'no'. She was a real temptress. But, it saved my career in the end.

Women are dangerous. And a lot of bad things start with a woman saying, 'Would you do me a favor...'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2017, 12:17:06 am »
Run for your life!  It seems Pastors are second only to High School Teachers when it comes to banging the fauna like a screen door in a hurricane.  (J/K!)

I'm done with the church profession for the rest of my life, so I'm OK.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2017, 12:17:55 am »

Women are dangerous. And a lot of bad things start with a woman saying, 'Would you do me a favor...'

There is an old saying that covers all situations concerning women.   Is the Bleeping you get worth the Bleeping you'll get?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2017, 12:22:08 am »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2017, 12:44:50 am »
While on a business trip with a group, a married woman I worked closely with and we were good friends (who was smoking hot beautiful, btw) asked me if I would go with her to her room to help her pump her breasts. It was like bench pressing 300lbs for me to say no. I wanted to go with her so freakin bad. I still dream about what that would have been like. But, as a rule, I do not screw around with married women.

Couple of months later I found out that her marriage was in trouble, and she was naming names. Had I done it, I would been caught up in the middle of a nasty divorce, and in the workplace no less. I really dodged a bullet. It was one of the hardest (no pun) times I have ever endured to say 'no'. She was a real temptress. But, it saved my career in the end.

You did the right thing, so your honor is intact.  But today, what's keeping Miss Smokinhot from just saying you did anyway?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2017, 01:08:34 am »
You did the right thing, so your honor is intact.  But today, what's keeping Miss Smokinhot from just saying you did anyway?

Yeah. You're right. She may have done just what you are saying except there was nothing for her to gain in it. I wasn't her direct supervisor. I was just a coworker.

No. The reason I said that I would have been drug into the divorce is that...I think she loved me. That was the vibe I was getting. Her marriage was in trouble when she propositioned me (obviously). She was already scouting for a way out of her current marriage and looking for a new husband. Part of the reason I said no, is because I didn't want to consummate her feelings for me. I didn't want to give her the impression that she had an easy way out of her current marriage.

Women are crazy. Had I slept with her that night, I was fairly certain that I would get a call from her sooner or later saying, 'I left my husband, darling! Now we can be together forever!' The vibe I got from her was more than just sex. She really did like me a lot (obviously). A little too much. And I have to admit that I had some feelings for her too.

That's why it was so hard for me to control myself. It is amazing that I did. I just didn't want to make a mess.

A false allegation against me wouldn't have served what she was after. She could have hurt me with it, I mean at work. But she wouldn't have gained anything from it.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:06:40 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2017, 01:14:55 am »
It's kinda brutal we have to think of things in these terms...
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:50 am »
It's kinda brutal we have to think of things in these terms...

It is downright tragic @Cyber Liberty
   Unfortunately we are still paying for the Sins of our Father's generation, when most all this $hit was conveniently brushed under rug (50's 60's).
   The pendulum always swings both ways.
   Before we depart hopefully it will stop swinging.
   No doubt in this wise old man's mind we are all equal except here were we outnumber the Female almost 3:1.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2017, 03:27:49 am »
   It is downright tragic @Cyber Liberty
   Unfortunately we are still paying for the Sins of our Father's generation, when most all this $hit was conveniently brushed under rug (50's 60's).
   The pendulum always swings both ways.
   Before we depart hopefully it will stop swinging.
   No doubt in this wise old man's mind we are all equal except here were we outnumber the Female almost 3:1.

Which means y'all almost have a fighting chance against us.

Almost.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2017, 03:29:15 am »
Donald Trump and Melania Knauss were married in 2005.

Looking at the women Donald has dated over the years, at Melania’s gorgeous figure, then looking at Juliet Huddy; she’s not his type.

This Huddy long tale is to laugh.

Seriously?

http://peekworthy.com/25-most-attractive-baseball-wives-and-girlfriends/john-huddy-related-to-juliet-huddy/

Offline aligncare

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:00 pm »
Yeah. You're right. She may have done just what you are saying except there was nothing for her to gain in it. I wasn't her direct supervisor. I was just a coworker.

No. The reason I said that I would have been drug into the divorce is that...I think she loved me. That was the vibe I was getting. Her marriage was in trouble when she propositioned me (obviously). She was already scouting for a way out of her current marriage and looking for a new husband. Part of the reason I said no, is because I didn't want to consummate her feelings for me. I didn't want to give her the impression that she had an easy way out of her current marriage.

Women are crazy. Had I slept with her that night, I was fairly certain that I would get a call from her sooner or later saying, 'I left my husband, darling! Now we can be together forever!' The vibe I got from her was more than just sex. She really did like me a lot (obviously). A little too much. And I have to admit that I had some feelings for her too.

That's why it was so hard for me to control myself. It is amazing that I did. I just didn't want to make a mess.

A false allegation against me wouldn't have served what she was after. She could have hurt me with it, I mean at work. But she wouldn't have gained anything from it.

I appreciate the fact that you are venting about this particular woman, but can you please tone down the hyperbolic accusation of all women?   Please??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2017, 03:22:18 pm »
Ex-Fox News host claims Trump tried to kiss her in elevator.

Just a little Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2017, 03:28:35 pm »
Ex-Fox News host claims Trump tried to kiss her in elevator.

Just a little Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down

That was pretty funny..... two days ago when @edpc said it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2017, 03:41:44 pm »
I appreciate the fact that you are venting about this particular woman, but can you please tone down the hyperbolic accusation of all women?   Please??

Welcome back to Free republic where all step fathers are predatory child rapist/murderers and women need to know when to keep their damn fool mouths shut.

Offline edpc

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2017, 03:44:19 pm »
That was pretty funny..... two days ago when @edpc said it.

Well – in Wino’s defense, that song seems like it lasts for a couple of days and Tyler does repeat the phrase a lot.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2017, 03:52:02 pm »

Well – in Wino’s defense, that song seems like it lasts for a couple of days and Tyler does repeat the phrase a lot.

Repeats what phrase?

Offline edpc

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2017, 03:58:18 pm »
Repeats what phrase?

Is this one of those things where I say 'I can't hear' and you say 'what?'   :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:59:09 pm by edpc »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2017, 03:59:05 pm »
Is this one of those things where I say 'I can't hear' and you say 'what?'

What?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2017, 04:06:44 pm »
Huddy said she went out for lunch with Trump at Trump Tower

For what reason was the esteemed Huddy going to lunch in 2005 with the single, multi-billionaire Donald Trump? 

To interview him on global economics?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 04:07:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc