Author Topic: Rosenstein 'Satisfied' with Mueller Witch Hunt  (Read 591 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rosenstein 'Satisfied' with Mueller Witch Hunt
« on: December 08, 2017, 02:44:34 pm »
Rosenstein 'Satisfied' with Mueller Witch Hunt
American Thinker, Dec 8, 2017, Daniel John Sobieski

In an interview with a local D.C. TV station, Rod Rosenstein admired the monster he created, who now runs an alleged investigation into supposed Russia-Trump collusion but which quickly morphed into what amounts to a silent coup against a sitting President of the United States:

The U.S. Department of Justice official who appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election said he is satisfied with the special counsel’s work….

“The Office of Special Counsel, as you know, has a degree of autonomy from the Department of Justice. But there is appropriate oversight by the department. That includes budget. But it also includes certain other details of the office. It is part of the Department of Justice. And we’re accountable for it.”

Rosenstein has much to be accountable for. Yes, Virginia, this is a witch hunt. ...

More: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/rosenstein_satisfied_with_mueller_witch_hunt.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rosenstein 'Satisfied' with Mueller Witch Hunt
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 03:02:39 pm »
Add this as another piece of the puzzle.

The Big Ugly - Why U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras Recusal From the Flynn Case is a BIG Deal

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/08/the-big-ugly-why-u-s-district-court-judge-rudolph-contreras-recusal-from-mike-flynn-case-is-a-big-deal/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien