Author Topic: PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Married FBI lawyer who exchanged 10,000 texts with her anti-Trump agent lover who  (Read 3221 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Married FBI lawyer who exchanged 10,000 texts with her anti-Trump agent lover who was a key player in Mueller's Russia probe and helped clear Hillary is seen for the first time

Lisa Page, who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with Peter Strzok, her FBI agent lover, was seen for the first time since the affair was exposed
    Strzok was dismissed from Robert Mueller's Russia probe over the conversation and was relocated within the FBI over the summer, it was reported Saturday
    Page, a lawyer, was also involved in Mueller's investigation but left the probe before the messages were discovered
    Page, 38, is married to non-profit executive Joseph Burrow who was seen wearing his wedding ring on Wednesday morning
    Strzok was a part of former FBI Director James Comey's Hillary Clinton email probe, and changed the wording in Comey's assessment from 'grossly negligent to 'extremely careless'
    Strzok was also involved in questioning Michael Flynn before he was prosecuted for lying to the Bureau
    The DOJ said they would be handing over the messages to Congress. It is currently going through more than 10,000 messages between the couple that span months

By Louise Boyle and Alana Goodman In Washington, Dc For Dailymail.com and Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:27 EST, 7 December 2017 | Updated: 17:10 EST, 7 December 2017

The woman who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with her FBI lover, who was dismissed from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, has been photographed for the first time since news of her affair was revealed.

Lisa Page, a lawyer for the FBI, looked somber in DailyMail.com's exclusive photos as she was spotted leaving the home that she shares with her husband and children in Washington D.C. on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152171/The-FBI-agents-lover-seen-time.html#ixzz50doblGaf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Go to links to see a picture of the lawyer, she was having a relationship with the FBI agent, both apparently anti-Trump and she is married, in fact, both are but not to each other.  :pondering:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:43:22 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

Jesus. Commie Libs sure do like their women beat down and fugly looking....

If you are going to flush your career down the toilet and derail the only scheme the Rats have to derail Donny, at least make it a decent looking chick.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
When will Strzok resign in disgrace for having had a mistress? Same for her?

What did Obama, Hillary know and when did they know it?

Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Mueller plus others.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

If you are going to flush your career down the toilet and derail the only scheme the Rats have to derail Donny, at least make it a decent looking chick.

IDK, looks like both her legs are at least in the right sockets unlike some women. @Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:58:28 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Her husband is definitely a Beta.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The nag looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet...she looks like she's been champing the bit all day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

The nag looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet...she looks like she's been champing the bit all day.

Well she does look like she is on her way to work.......pulling a carriage around Central Park.

Offline RoosGirl

Now boys, that's not very nice.  We can't all look our best at all times.  Here's a picture of her all dolled up and ready for a night on the town.

Offline jpsb

Could just be a bad pic Frank. She looks like she might clean up nicely.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

No.  Here's a shot with her Beta husband.

I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Dude. Wipe the shit off your computer screen and take a better look. She's beat.

Offline Frank Cannon

How is it genetically possible to have more gums than teeth?

Offline jpsb

No wonder she went looking.

I'd like to see a pic of her in a bathing suit (or under ware) then I could make up my mind if I'd do
her or not. I guess I am not as picky as some here. Yeah she is kinda homely with a horse face
but that does not mean she not super hot in bed. She's not fat and has an athletic body, I'm
thinking she could be fun.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No wonder she went looking.

I'd like to see a pic of her in a bathing suit (or under ware) then I could make up my mind if I'd do
her or not. I guess I am not as picky as some here. Yeah she is kinda homely with a horse face
but that does not mean she not super hot in bed. She's not fat and has an athletic body, I'm
thinking she could be fun.

Yeah, but would you throw away your position as a big-shot G-Man for that?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, but would you throw away your position as a big-shot G-Man for that?

I would risk a job at Jiffy Lube for this broad.

Offline RetBobbyMI

If the agent got reassigned to an HR desk job, wonder where she got reassigned to?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

If the agent got reassigned to an HR desk job, wonder where she got reassigned to?

She's been sent out to pasture....with Mr Ed.

Offline RetBobbyMI

She's been sent out to pasture....with Mr Ed.

Not her, too much meat on her bones.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RetBobbyMI

One thing that bothers me about this rogue agent changing Comey’s position on Hillary. Any that has ever written or edited a paper, speech or whatever for a senior executive in government sends it back with side notes and explainations of what was changed, and why. Were are those notes and explanations? Maybe Tom Finton needs to go after that too.

Offline aligncare

Wait, isn’t the husband the model they used in the pajama boy ads? If it isn’t, he sure resembles him/her/it.