Author Topic: Jones Plans To Bring In Black Reps To Boost Alabama Voter Turnout  (Read 439 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jones Plans To Bring In Black Reps To Boost Alabama Voter Turnout

Amber Randall
Civil Rights Reporter
12:27 PM 12/07/2017

Democratic Alabama Senate candidate Doug Jones plans to bring in black congressmen like Rep. Cory Booker to rally for him in order to reach black voters as time inches closer to the special election, according to a Thursday report.

Jones and his allies are gearing up to make a final push to recruit black voters, a much-needed voting bloc, to try and secure a victory on election day for United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s former Senate seat, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Alabama Democratic Rep. Terri Sewell has been leading the charge to get Sen. Cory Booker and Rep. John Lewis to come to weekend events, a spokesperson for Sewell told WaPo. A person with Jones’s campaign also confirmed it.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/07/jones-plans-to-bring-in-black-reps-to-boost-alabama-voter-turnout/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Jones Plans To Bring In Black Reps To Boost Alabama Voter Turnout
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:50:09 pm »
Democrats are still importing blacks into Alabama?

That's so... antebellum.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 08:50:25 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:55:17 pm »

That's so... antebellum.

Truth be known, they're probably importing a few dead people too.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:16:31 pm »

That's so... antebellum.
000hehehehe

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 09:18:40 pm »
Now, Alabama is a little over a quarter black, about 31% minority in whole per one thing I saw. If they can get all of those people out, breaking for the Dems I'd think and then, 20% of the white population votes for Jones, one can see how that race might go.

So, 5 days left, and it's an interesting close race, I've got to think it favors Moore by 5 points I'd say but one never knows.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 09:19:16 pm by TomSea »