Author Topic: Whistleblower Witnessed Top FBI Executive Suggest FBI Had Personal Motive in Investigating Flynn to  (Read 565 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whistleblower Witnessed Top FBI Executive Suggest FBI Had Personal Motive in Investigating Flynn to Ruin His Career
by Cristina Laila

A whistleblower told Rep Ron DeSantis that he witnessed a senior FBI executive suggest the FBI had a personal motive and targeted Flynn with the purpose of ruining his career.

A video of this exchange between FBI brass and agents commenting on ruining Flynn’s career may exist.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/wistleblower-witnessed-top-fbi-executive-suggest-fbi-personal-motive-investigating-flynn-ruin-career/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm SHOCKED

Has the FBI always been this corrupt?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If this is true, it will be very difficult to legally prosecute Flynn.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I think it’s already at that point. Although he pleaded guilty, it can be retracted and force the FBIs hand.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it’s already at that point. Although he pleaded guilty, it can be retracted and force the FBIs hand.

Of course, he's dead broke and his reputation has been destroyed....

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Sanguine
How many other cases will be corrupted because of this.  All a defense attorney has to say is the FBI showed themselves to be corrupt in the Flynn case, how do we know they didn't do something in other cases.  Once someone is shown to be a liar willing to corrupt the system everything they do becomes questionable.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like more wheels falling off the Mueller 'investigation.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine
How many other cases will be corrupted because of this.  All a defense attorney has to say is the FBI showed themselves to be corrupt in the Flynn case, how do we know they didn't do something in other cases.  Once someone is shown to be a liar willing to corrupt the system everything they do becomes questionable.

True.....