Author Topic: Chris Matthews Says ‘Crazy’ Alabama Christians to Blame for Coming Middle East Bloodbath  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

Chris Matthews Says ‘Crazy’ Alabama Christians to Blame for Coming Middle East Bloodbath

December 6, 2017| by Donn Marten

On Wednesday, President Donald Trump made the controversial announcement that the United States would be recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, something that a bipartisan Congress has been advocating for years.

The left immediately went bonkers as they do with everything that Trump does and despite the wide support for such a move over the years, there were pundits aplenty lining up to blame the POTUS for the coming destabilization of the Middle East – as if Obama and Bush hadn’t already made that a reality.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/chris-matthews-says-crazy-alabama-christians-to-blame-for-coming-middle-east-bloodbath

Offline LMAO

Lol

When I hear nonsense like this
,I wonder if the person spewing it really believes what they’re saying or is just saying this stuff for impact affect
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

Should Roy Moore win, I wonder if Chrissy's head will explode.  I'll have to stock up on popcorn.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Tinfoil - it's not just for Alex Jones anymore.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

Tinfoil - it's not just for Alex Jones anymore.

:silly:

In Chrissy's case, though, what he needs is a rubber room. 

Offline Applewood

I hate to tell these pundits, but the terrorism and violence will have continued regardless of what Trump had decided.  Terrorists don't really need an excuse to knock off a bunch of people. 

But I guess the next attack - whether in the US or elsewhere -- will be blamed on Trump.  People have to find something to blame on him. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:44:56 pm by Applewood »

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah Chris, it's the Alabamans that are crazy.

Offline Frank Cannon

The best part of this isn't Matthews going off the deep end spitting out this ridiculous commentary. The best part is Piggy Noonan and George Will, 2 alleged Conservatives, sitting right next him him in stone faced agreement.