Author Topic: Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias  (Read 580 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias
Dec 5, 2017 12:24 pm

After it was revealed that a top FBI agent was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation for anti-Trump bias, numerous questions have surfaced about the agent’s involvement in both the Mueller investigation and the Clinton email investigation.

What’s going on now?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/12/05/report-huma-abedin-and-cheryl-mills-went-unpunished-after-lying-to-fbi-agent-with-anti-trump-bias

Peter Strzok, the demoted FBI agent, personally interviewed the main players in both the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server and Mueller’s investigation of alleged Trump-Russia ties. However, when two of the witnesses in the Clinton case lied to FBI investigators, the outcome was much different from when a key witness in the Trump-Russia investigation lied.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
While I'm glad to see this in writing, we did know this at the time it occurred.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
While I'm glad to see this in writing, we did know this at the time it occurred.

Indeed! Light being shined into dark corners is a real antiseptic!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

It will make a great case for Flynn's defense.

Offline Concerned

If Abedin and Mills really materially lied to the FBI, why can't they simply be prosecuted now?   :shrug:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If Abedin and Mills really materially lied to the FBI, why can't they simply be prosecuted now?   :shrug:

Because that would require having someone within the DOJ willing to undertake it!  Not sure that person exists at present.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Comey granted them immunity.

Offline Concerned

Comey granted them immunity.

If true, I'm not sure why the link from the OP is seemingly so confused about why they weren't prosecuted.  The answer seems obvious.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline skeeter

If true, I'm not sure why the link from the OP is seemingly so confused about why they weren't prosecuted.  The answer seems obvious.

Not only did he grant them immunity, but part of the deal was the evidence on their laptops was destroyed.

Read Bill Gertz article.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:37:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not only did he grant them immunity, but part of the deal was the evidence on their laptops was destroyed.

Read Bill Gertz article.

Yep. 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Read Bill Gertz article.

Gotta protect that Clinton machine at all costs!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
who gives a crap about lying to the FBI. How about severely damaging national security by failing to properly protect classified information?!

I guarantee if i ever end up talking to the FBI it will be a short conversation.  I do not remember, I do not recall, or  I take the 5th.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.