Author Topic: It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation; Which means that it’s an impeachment investigation By Andre  (Read 590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 It Is Now an Obstruction Investigation
Which means that it’s an impeachment investigation
By Andrew C. McCarthy — December 4, 2017

The smoke is clearing from an explosive Mueller investigation weekend of charges, chattering, and tweets. Before the next aftershock, it might be helpful to make three points about where things stand. In ascending order of importance, they are:

1.) There is a great deal of misinformation in the commentariat about how prosecutors build cases.

2.) For all practical purposes, the collusion probe is over. While the “counterintelligence” cover will continue to be exploited so that no jurisdictional limits are placed on Special Counsel Robert Mueller, this is now an obstruction investigation.

3.) That means it is, as it has always been, an impeachment investigation.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/454311/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

McCarthy says the investigation is boiling down to violation the Logan Act because the Trump transition team may have begun dealing with Russia after being elected but before actually becoming president.

Two days ago they were saying it was because Trump was dealing with Russia before the election.

Next they'll be charging him with meddling with Obama policies after being sworn in.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy says the investigation is boiling down to violation the Logan Act because the Trump transition team may have begun dealing with Russia after being elected but before actually becoming president.

Two days ago they were saying it was because Trump was dealing with Russia before the election.

Next they'll be charging him with meddling with Obama policies after being sworn in.

They should have went after Reagan then and probably every other President...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

88devil

Offline endicom

No.

Offline Idiot

Of course they think it's an impeachable offense.  That's all they've ever wanted is to remove Trump. 

Crap...I don't even like Trump...but now I find myself defending him.....UHGHHHHH.....

Offline skeeter

They should have went after Reagan then and probably every other President...

It obvious they hope to create momentum among the public by tossing the charge around as if its an inevitability but once you wade through all the verbiage its clear they have not a thing.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of course they think it's an impeachable offense.  That's all they've ever wanted is to remove Trump. 

Crap...I don't even like Trump...but now I find myself defending him.....UHGHHHHH.....

I know.
Support the USO

Offline jpsb

This is all about impeaching Trump in 2018 (if the Rats take the House) or causing him to lose the
2020 election. The FBI is now the enforcement arm of the DNC. Mueller and Comey are both dirty.
The "investigation" have NOTHING to do with Russia. It's a witch hunt. Jeff Sessions needs to resign.