Author Topic: Is My Teen Showing Signs of Schizophrenia?  (Read 318 times)

rangerrebew

Is My Teen Showing Signs of Schizophrenia?
« on: December 04, 2017, 09:53:02 am »
Is My Teen Showing Signs of Schizophrenia?

By: Anna Fleet on Saturday, October 5th

Schizophrenia affects approximately 2.7 million Americans—the majority of those start showing signs of the condition in their teen years.  In the early stages of schizophrenia, the condition can often go undiagnosed due to the similarity between the mental health condition and what would be considered common adolescent behaviors, like fatigue, changes in personality, and even hostility. Many credit the rapid physical, emotional, and behavioral transitions occurring in pre-adult years to hormonal imbalances and growing pains.

The following list of early warning signs are common to those suffering from schizophrenia. However, keep in mind that it’s the presence of multiple behaviors not just a few that indicate a mental health condition. If you suspect schizophrenia, your first step should be to consult a health care professional for an accurate diagnosis.

http://www.activebeat.com/your-health/children/is-my-teen-showing-signs-of-schizophrenia/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=AB_BNG_US_DESK-SearchMarketing&utm_content=o_c_74010926931037&cus_widget=kwd-74010880422248:loc-190&utm_term=schizophrenia%20bulletin&cus_teaser=